Awkward situation

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. Which instantly woke him up and got up to look around for danger. I could see that he still had bandages on his injuries and was very cleaned up as well as naked.... completely naked.

"What the hell are you doing in my room." I asked. My face was burning due to the fact that I am looking at him naked and well it sure was a sight.

He also looked confused at to being here.

"Mate." He said looking at me and walking towards me and grabbing me by the thighs and pushing me closer to him. This took me by surprise. "I have no idea why I am completely drawn to you like a fly to light."

"I do not care can you please get your hands off me. Let me find you a towel to cover up or my blanket."

He looked at me as if I said something stupid. This is such a weird situation i am in. The man that has rejected my advances or the idea to being with me just said that he is drawn to me like a fly.

"I don't mind being naked." He said in a serious tone. Nothing playful about this guy.

"Well I do." I said. Giving him a blanket. I grabbed my home phone.

"What are you doing." He asked.

"I'm calling for assistance. You cannot be here in my home you have to be at the castle."

Plus him being here would honestly bring me nothing but heartbreak. And I already went to that route.

Before I knew it he had the phone in his hands.

"You aren't calling anyone." He said. "I need to be around you. It will help me heal faster."

My heart dropped in a way I wanted him to say he wanted to be around me because he had wanted to try between us but of course not that's not the case.

I forced on a smile.

"Right." I said.

"Well you can sleep on the bed." I said. I looked at the long and uncomfortable couch. He got in bed and I walked over to the couch.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I'm sleeping on the couch." I said with a little attitude. I was not going to be in the best mood now that I found out he doesn't want to work things out with me.

"No you are not." He said with force. "You are sleeping on the bed."

I rolled my eyes in the dark. Hopefully he couldn't see. "Yeah whatever."

With that I laid down on the couch and used the small blanket to cover myself. I closed my eyes. I was roughly picked up.

"I said you are sleeping on the bed." He said. This took my by surprise.

"You animal." I said as I was roughly set on the bed. We were now both laying in the bed. It was a little awkward.

I could not believe it. I was laying next to my mate IN THE BED! I know he doesn't want me but I could not help but have the tingling feeling in my belly. I felt him kind of fall asleep when he pulled me closer to him.

Should I give it a try and try to make him love me and be with me? Maybe I might have a chance.

I sighed and slept with a smile on my face.

————————-

I woke up early and found him in the bed sleeping. He must be tried. With that I woke up and started cooking some breakfast.

It was so cold. If I was alone I would have need in bed watching some entertainment on the tv or reading a book. But since he's here I wonder what can happen.

I'm going to try and ask him if wants to be with me. I mean what the worst that can happen right.

I made pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Good morning." I said smiling making my giant a plate.

He looked grumpy.

"What time is it." He said.

"It's 9:30 am." I said. "I made you some breakfast."

He grumbled and took the food. I gave him three pancakes while I only had one.

"You got more meat on you." He said looking at me.

Is he calling me fat... yeah I put in a quite a few but he should have called it out.

"Rounder face." He says. I cannot tell if he is saying it in a disgusted way.

I shrugged it off.

"I am so happy you came, I knew that you wanted to work things out with me."

He stared at me.

"No I don't want to be with anyone at the moment." He said. "I need to be near you to heal. Being with you or any relationship at the moment is the last thing on my mind."

My heart felt like it was bleeding.

"So you do not want me?" I said.

"No I do not."

I nodded.

I felt so stupid to thing that we could have something. I'm stupid. I wanted to cry I really did but instead I sucked it up and started to clean my kitchen and then when to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I did not to Zeus as much because I was busy in my computer and on the phone helping Magdalena on her new season of her fashion line. I was designing a dress for the line.

I would occasionally help Zeus with bandages as well give him food and got the some from court to bring him clothes. He took a shower and got cleaned up.

I did not want to sleep with him because I was still hurt by the reality of his words. When I got ready for bed I slept as far away from him as I a could. He was only going to be here so he can heal up. He wound are pretty severe so it might take a couple of weeks.

These are going to be a long couple of weeks, I can already feel it.

—————————————-

I'm back! This coronavirus got me f***** up but I'm back.

Vote

Comment

Follow