Avoidance

I went to my cabin alone and changed clothes and got in bed. I was awoken by Zeus pushing me closer towards him. I moved further from him.

I do not think I could be doing this with him. He was hot and cold with me. And honestly I'm sick of being the weak one.

It's time to act unbothered. Yeah we are mates but at the end of the day he wants to flirt with other women that's on him. I refused to beg him.

I instantly got up took a shower, did my make up. I decided to text Petra to see if she wanted to go shopping. In which she replied yes.

I started to make myself breakfast and made sure I only mad enough for me it's not like he even liked my food. Always complaining. If He wants food he could make himself some. I from now on and going to speaking to him as little as possible.

Zeus was sleeping soundly. I took my car to the shopping center where Petra and I were going to meet up.

I'm saw Petra as well as Maribel.

"Hey crazy bitch." Says Maribel smiling like if she wasn't gone last night. "You, Petra and I are going to clubbing tonight."

"Why."

Maribel looked at me like I was stupid.

"Look honey being stuck in a little cottage with that fine as man and not talk or pay attention to him is damn near impossible. Plus going out and making it seem you are needed else where will definitely push his buttons."

Maribel had a point. I need to stand my ground. Plus it's not like he cares about me. My whole situation is like a double edge sword at first I didn't want to party or drink as much but then again partying and drinking is the only way I can literally to forget about Zeus and yet again see if it gets his attention.

"I can't go. I have books I need to read." Said Petra showing us her tote bag filled with books she just bought.

"Yes you are." Said Maribel," you need to go out and get lose."

I rolled my eyes and smiled and little. Petra is really not the partying type but it wouldn't be bad if she just went out and had some fun with us.

We all ended up going to dinner. And paparazzi ended up taking pictures of us. Which was kind of annoying because all I wanted to do was eat. After that we went shopping for outfits.

When I got home, I instantly saw Zeus working on my garden. He was shirtless, muscles were bulging out, sweat was dripping. He look pissed as soon as he saw.

What's new.

"Where the fuck have you been." He says as he followed me inside.

"Out." I said plain and simple.

"Do you know the danger of you leaving without telling me? How anybody can kill you or capture you." He said.

Oh wow like he cared. I ignored him and started making myself some iced tea. And taking the things that I bought which was some stuff for my kitchen.

He left and slammed the door.

What a fucking baby.
————————-
I been in my bathroom for a while. I was getting ready for tonight. I did my hair and makeup. I had on a tight mini diamond dress. I looked hot.

I had not spoken to Zeus. I kinda made myself unbothered by him.

I got a text from Maribel

And he seemed to I got went for my purse.

"Where are you going." He said sounding angry.

I put my lipstick on. Along with some perfume.

"Out."

I heard the car outside. I had to get going.

Before he could say anything I was out the door and in the car.

"Step on it." I told the driver. Or else I feel like he would stop me from going.

I found myself at the club dancing with both Petra and Maribel.

"I love this shit!" Yelled Petra. She had one to many drinks.

"That's what I am talking about." Said Maribel. I felt so happy to be spending time with my cousins.

"If it isn't brandy." Said Leo, prince of the elves. He is so handsome and beautiful.

I gave him a charming smile. He gave me a kiss in the cheek. Maribel came up behind me.

"Well hello Leo." She said giving him a kiss in the mouth. Rolled my eyes of course. She probably already hook up with him.

Then all of a sudden Petra came back with more drinks. And her eyes widen.

"You are so hot." She said to prince Leo. She walked up to him and kissed him hard.

Maribel and I stood there shocked. What the fuck.

After that Petra looked at us. She shrugged.

"What? I want my first kiss to be with a very hot guy." She slurred. She gave her number to Leo.

"Call me." She said
Zeus pov.

"I didn't expect to see the mighty king Zeus here." Said Largatha. She is a very powerful ally so I can get control of my kingdom back.

"I think you did." She is the type of woman who takes the side that only benefits her. Not so trust worthy. But I need her help to see if she could find out the whereabouts of the rest if their is any or information on Astra and my nemesis Magnus.

"You know me so well." She said smiling sensual at me. She touches my face and get closer to me. "It's seems like that little mate of yours is staring at us. Let's go somewhere private to discuss."

I could feel Brangelica's eyes upon me. I could feel the jealousy she was feeling at the moment.

I found myself alone largatha.

"Alright fallen king," she said. "Let get to business."

"Where are my lost armies." I said.
———————-

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S