Little Queen

Brandy Pov

I woke up from sleep. I looked around the room and nobody was there. I let out a breath of relief it was a dream and I was not getting engaged to Zeus. I felt a lot better that is when Venus walked in. She gave me a smile that did not reach her eyes.

"Glad to see that you are awake." She said. "Had to come as soon as I heard of your injuries. Monica did a phenomenal job keeping you alive."

I did not notice that I did not have any pain. I instantly got up.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked.

Venus shook her head. "Not exactly, We are officially now at war. Isn't that fun."

I gave her a chuckle, "They are always little wars here and there-"

"This is not just any war, Brandy. This war can bring us towards extinction." She looked away for a little bit. "I am scared."

I never really heard such fear from her voice.

"I do not think this is a war we are going to win."

What is going on? War with the giants? I mean they are big not that easy to kill... shit even I struggled. But it is still doable.

"The witches, Vampires, Giants, demons." Said, Venus. Okay, shit that is four armies.

"We will be fine." I said. "I need to go."

"Where are you going-"

My cousin Maribel walked it super angry and upset. Petra was right behind her looking concerned.

"You fucking lazy bitch you are finally awake." She said with tears running down her face.

"Turns out the red head vampire Roger happens to be my mate and is dating that giant bitch, tommy." She said crying more.

YIKES.

"I hate men." Said Maribel.

"You'll be fine, they will end up breaking up and he will come to his senses and realize you are the one." Said Valentina.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Both Maribel and I said to her. Which caused her to roll her eyes and walk out.

Maribel pulled out a map.

"Because I was mad I stole this." She said. So when she is mad she becomes a thief?

"This is the map to where Zeus lost army is at." She said sniffing. "Let's go and try to wake them up."

I crossed my arms.

"Now why would I try to do that." I said.

"Well I'm hoping that if we can wake them up Tommy's mate can be there and then my mate will love me."

Petra gave her a look. "Sounds desperate."

Maribel gave her a look.

"From what I heard there are literally a million men and women warriors." She said. "Plus I know you don't want to be in the same place as Zeus."

I mean I could do that. And it could help with the war. And then he'll leave and everything will go back to normal.

"Fine let's do it." I said while looking at the map. I think I know how to get here. But a portal would be need.

"Petra you still have that locket Aunt Jenna gave you that can open portals." I asked her while looking at the map.

"I sure do." She smiled and nodded.

"Good because we are going to need it."

"You we should bring weapons." I said. We definitely can take care of ourselves. Maribel and Petra might girly girls but they definitely know the art of war.

"Girl you don't have to tell me twice." She said pulling out a gun from her purse. The she pulled out another one. "One of you need one?"

"I think we are good." Petra said rolling her eyes.

This is the most dysfunctional group ever.

"We need to get everything ready and nobody can know where or what we are doing." I said. They both nodded. This is the most stupidest thing I have every done and trust me I have done a lot. But this is my only chance of getting my normal life back. I'm already used to be reject and it is way better than to be disrespected by him. Plus from what I seen from Zeus I'm not his type and it is what it is.

Before they left, "can y'all believe that I had a dream that I was engaged to Zeus."

"Oh yeah you are also set to get married in the next few days but unfortunately you won't be able to attend the wedding because we'll be on our adventure." Said Petra shrugging .

That is when I notice the ring in my finger. This fucker. Absolutely not, he has done nothing but constantly reject me and now he wants to marry me. I have no clue why he would want that?

"Why am I getting married." I asked so confused. I kept looking at the ring which shine bright. How the hell did I not notice?

"Oh because he said it time you to take your place as queen whether you like it or not." Said Maribel.

The fuck is he on. Almost like he forcing me to marriage. The audacity that he has. I am also a women that happens to have a voice and that also happens to me really tried of his presence.

"Aphrodite told him that he has to make you agree to it and that if you don't then the wedding will get canceled." Maribel said walking out.

Yeah that is not happening. If I ever get with him , he better lick the floor that I walk in.

————————————

Vote

Comment

Follow