Annoyance

I was on top of the giant. As I sliced his throat and he fell to the floor blood gushing from his neck. This fucking asshole left a gash with his claws on my side. And they were very deep. Blood was oozing out of me.

I was now in more pain and probably had broken bones.

"You did really good princess." Said the red hair guy, he was covered in blood. . "For someone injured."

I winced as I walked to the front of the entrance. That giant was hard to kill. This was not easy as it would seem.

"Put his head in the sack." I said to the red-haired vampire.

I kept looking at the blood on the floor and decided I was going to leave Asher's bitch ass a message.

'You stupid fucking small dick piece of shit, I am going to literally kill you. You are on my hit list. And Lucil you weird-ass blonde bimbo, how can I take your man? Are you dumb bitch did I choose to be his mate? aRe YoU dUmB? Plus you were cheating on him the whole time. So bitch fuck you!!!!!!!'

The red hair vampire looked at the message.

"Wow, that is very directed." He said while reading it.

"I hope it is." I said. My head was feeling super light.

We walk walked away.

"What is your name." I asked the red hair vampire.

"Roger." He said smiling. "My girlfriend is in the getaway care."

I smiled.

"Your mate?" I asked.

He looked away. And shook his head. It is getting now very looked down upon the someone is getting in a relationship with someone that is not their mate. I mean understand really falling for someone without meeting your mate but it gets really tricky when you do meet your mate.

There was a white van waiting for us. And a blonde girl opened the door. She was a giant.

"Hey, queen." She said giving me a sweet smile.

"I'm a princess." I said as I got into the van. I couldn't help but wince at the pain.

"You are a princess by birth but you are also the real queen due to you being mates to our beloved king Zeus."

"We aren't together." I stated, nor will we ever be.

"Well, rumor says that when he was going into battles he would refer you as his mate." She said.

"Princess you look like you are girl pale." Said, Roger. Giving me a worried look.

"I'm fine." I coughed and it was blood.

"Did you happened to get scratch by a transformed giant?" She said.

I nodded and showed her where it got to attack. I did not realize it was that bad. What the hell. They really should not be underestimated.

"Okay if we do not get her help. She is going to die." She said stepping in the pedal.

My body felt so light almost like I was floating in the sky.

"Please do not close your eyes princess. We are about to get to the portal." Said Roger.

I hate portals.

"I'll be fine."I said. Was the Poison getting to me?

————-

I felt a hard sting on my cheek. I woke up. I was still in the van.

"Wake up Princess." I heard the blonde giant female yell as she was being drugged out of the van. Her voice was an echo in the distance. I want instantly taken out and put on my knees. "They don't want you to wake up the army!"

What army? Not again. I really surprised I'm not dead yet.

"Well if isn't Brandy." Said a red-headed witch. "You are so fucked, I'm going to turn you into Ash. You have no idea what's coming."

"I don't think so." I heard a familiar voice, Valentina.

"This fucking bitch." Sneered the witch. "You killed my mother."

Valentina smirked.

"Yeah and I'm about to kill you."

"You stupid bitch, came  here to fight alone pregnant against all of us." She said. This was a whole lot of witches.

"Who said she was alone?" Said Aphrodite walking in and Raphael and Zoltan both transferred. Shit, it was a sight to see.

The witches looked worried. That is when I felt the ground shake. I looked behind me and it was a giant. And I don't think he is on Aphrodite's side.

Raphael let out a growl.

The giant picked me up. And that's when Zeus came into view transformed ready for a fight. He is very much bigger than the one that had me carried.

I was too weak to fight.

Both giants started to fight and I was mangled everywhere. This is when I was dropped to the floor.

"She's dying!" I heard some yell. "Come on Brandy."

I voice was just an echo.

"Stay with me."

I can't.

My eyes were so heavy.

I can't
~~~~~~

I woke up and found Zeus sitting on a chair next to my bed.

I yelled like a crazy woman which made him wake up.

"Shut up." He said.

"Get out." I winced as the pain ran through my body.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"No little queen, we have much to discuss."

Little queen?

I can only be a queen if I'm married to a king. My eyes widen.

I felt something on my left hand and it was a diamond ring.

What the fuck is going on!

—————————-
Vote
Comment
Follow