The ball

"So how it going with your bae." Asked Aphrodite.

I groaned.

"He literally makes me so weak." I said looking as fingers. "You know I have a..."

"Bitch attitude." She said smiling.

I glared. Unfortunately with him I can not seem to be mean to him at all. Which sucks big time.

"Well yeah but with him, I become so soft and small it's not even fair. This is some weak woman stuff. I used to judge you, Venus, Valentina. But here i am in the same position, he's make my heart beat really fast." I said looking at Aphrodite.

She smiled like crazy.

"It's happens to the best of us, the mate bond is really strong. I am pretty sure he is feeling it to."

I shook my head.

"Absolutely not, it is like there is. Nothing between us on his side." I said.

I hate being the one that is like trying my best to make this all work. Or at least make him have some sort of care for me.

Last week, he was helping me with the garden and carrying and moving all the big stuff. He got mad at me for wearing such revealing clothes as well as talks so much shit about everything I do. Let's not forget how he constantly reminds me i am immature and a little girl.

Ugh excuse me but I am a grown woman. This is getting to me. I realized it is when I see myself looking at the mirror trying so hard to look a certain way. So that he can see I am a woman he would want to be with but nothing I do seems to be working. The last few weeks have been draining.

He always has something to say about me. Nothing I do seems to be enough. I have tried to make us have a great relationship but nothing.

"Do you think you would like to come with me to meet some friends of mine?" I asked him, trying to get him to come with to me.

"No." He said reading a book called the art of war.

"Okay well I'm leaving." I said. "Are you sure you do not want to go?"

"I don't care to go."

That hurt. I could not help but nod.

He clearly wants nothing to do with me. The make up artist started to do my make up for the ball tonight. All the important people will be in attendance. Zeus is with the guys aka Raphael and all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the ball. I said hi to all my family members. It is weird to see them every time. I mean we are related but it is not like we are the closest family in the world.

Then I seen my one of my cousins, Maribel who a on a very revealing outfit next to my more shy and conservative cousin Petra whole was waving at me.

"Darling Aphrodite really knows how to throw a party." Said Maribel kissing my cheek and hugging.

"She sure does."

"Hey cousin." Said Petra smiling and giving me a hug. It had been a while since we have seen each other.

"How have you been?" I asked her.

"I have been good. You know trying to find my mate. Seems to be so hard." She said.

Maribel shook her head is disapproval. "I on the other hand am in no rush to find my mate."

Maribel did not like the idea of being tied down to anyone and wants to be alone for the rest of her eternity. Where as Petra is another story. She wants a mate and have twenty children. What a mood.

"Who is that hot beast?" Asked Maribel looking at Zeus.

I sighed.

"That is my mate Zeus." I said sadly.

Petra looked shocked. "He is so big!"

I nodded.

"Poor you."

"What is wrong?" Asked Maribel.

"I am trying to get him to accept me but nothing seems to be working." I said muttering, he is looking at the crowd but has yet to give me a glance at me or anything.

Maribel looks at me in the eyes.

"Brangelica you never beg a man."

I want to be strong.

That is when I see Zeus and a hot very tall brunette looking at each other. He walked over to her. She touches he face and smiles at him. He has a smirk.

This was hurting my heart. I felt betrayal.

"Earth to Brandy!" I see my cousin Petra waving her hand in front of my face. Zeus and that women seemed to be getting really cozy. She is gorgeous nothing compared to me.

"Yes?" I said snapping back to reality.

"Did you not hear me. I was telling you about my lover." Said Maribel. Right, she was sleeping with a prince of some kind. "Anyways why are you looking at the giant."

"Because he is her mate." Said Petra. I smiled at my cousin. Maribel glared at him.

"What a dick." She mumbled.

"Sure is." I said. "I need a drink."

"Yeah I think you do." Said Maribel.

I walked over to the bar. I felt jealously in my veins. I could not believe he was talking to that beautiful women.

Maribel, Petra and I took a few drinks. I felt so jealous. It was almost eating me up. Zeus and the women were dancing with each other. They way they were looking at the each other.

They both walked aways from the ball together. My heart was broken. A tear fell from my eye.

"Stop it." Said Maribel hugging me as I let all my tears out. "It is okay sweetie."

"I am trying to hard."

"Then stop." She said. "Do what you want to, stop talking to him, go out a lot, avoid his ass. He's going to miss you trust me. You are giving him the importance when you are the prize."

Being nice has gotten me no where. He wants a bitch... I'll give him one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Follow