Kidnapped

I walked into the woods. I was crying like crazy. I couldn't believe that Zeus did that. How the hell were Raphael and Aphrodite okay with this?

My breathing was speeding up. I felt my powers were getting out of control. I needed to calm down but at this moment nothing could calm me down. If I did not get my powers under control I can cause a volcano to erupt, Earquake, tsunami. For all I know can cause all three.

I felt the ground starting to shake slowly. I was too busy trying to control my emotions, to realize that small sharp pain in my right arm. I slowly started to feel sleep taking me in. The only thing I remember a man with red hair staring down at me.

"W-who are yo-"

My world went dark.

——————
I awoke in a moving van. The red-haired man had an IV on me.

"Fuck she woke up." Said the man. I felt so weak. It was hard to keep my eyes open. I knew these men were no good.

"Put her ass back to sleep for all we know she can kill us. With those weird powers those royal bitches have." Said the driver.

"Bitches?" I slurred as the guy injected me.

"Yeah dude, That was outta of pocket." Said the red hair guy. He looked at me sympathetic. "I am an ally for women, Fuck the patriarchy."

"Periodt." I slurred as I passed out. When I wake up I'm not going to kill him.
——————————

I woke up tied up on a chair. I felt like I was literally in some huge ass dungeon. That's when it hit me slowly, this dungeon is where giants are kept. That's is when a tall handsome man walked in.

"Who are you?" I questioned. He flashed his fangs at him.

Vampire. It was clear as day.

"Dastan." He said. "You princess are going to be worth a pretty penny."

I felt so week. I could probably start an earthquake if I wanted to but the energy was so low.

"Where am I? " I said. I kind already knew but need confirmation.

"The giant kingdom." He said. "You princess have made so many enemies which is good for me, are worth some much."

I mean I get what he is saying, but most of the enemies I made are because of Valentina. Literally went into a witches den to start shit and my dumbass always follows behind her. This is literally guilty by association.

Fuck Valentina.

"Listen what ever they are paying you I can double it . Just let me go." I said.

That is when a tall ass motherfucker walked in. He was super sexy and hot, next to him was a just as tall blonde women. Shit I instantly got self cautious, women like this exist, they literally put the models to shame. Behind them was a whole entourage of people. These people must be 9 ft tall imagine when they become giants.

The man gave the vampire the money without say a word. Then dismissed him with his gaze. The blonde women looked at me like she was so close to killing me. Who the fuck is she? Did I kill her family? Literally can't remember.

"Who are you two?" I questioned.

"The name is Asher." Said the blonde guy giving me a smile. I think it was a fake smile.

"Listen here the deal, i think you guys got the wrong sister. I don't believe I killed anybody that was important to you all. I am leaning towards you all were suppose to kidnap Valentina which I will admit that it would be a bad idea. You can't go kidnap the queen of hell,but I think that is who you are looking for?"

Everyone looked at each other.

"Are you not the she wolf that is happens to be mated to Zeus." Said Asher, raising.

"Well yes but-"

"Then I think we got the right princess."

"Your little bitch of a sister his helping house Zeus." Said Asher.

I glared at him. I mean yeah Aphrodite can be a real bitch at times but only family can call her out.

"She is so close from starting a war all over again. All we want in for her to turn him in and we can let you go." He said.

It hit me, this is Zeus cousin or something like that. He is the one that overthrew him.  "You are the king of the giants," I said and then I looked at the blonde women. That must have been the ex wife who ended up marrying the cousin.

Shit and I thought the feud that Aphrodite and I have from time to time is bad.

"That would be me." He said caressing my face. "I see why Zeus had people all around guarding his mate."

What did he say? If I had the energy to laugh I would. Zeus having people guard me. He would like me dead more than he wants me alive.

"You are someone who attracts danger. I would say so myself." He said. Asher was kind of Eccentric, to say the least.

"You are the main factor for the war starting." He said looking into my eyes. Then instantly looking at the blonde woman. "Because of you, many have died all because Zeus was too weak to kill you."

Kill me? Why would he do that.

Asher out of no where slapped me. It was so hard to the point my face felt numb.

"Luckily I'm not weak like him." He said grabbing my hair. "You are going to die like the bitch that you are."

I groaned in pain when I got a punch on my stomach.

"You are going to be so fun to have around." Said Asher as he got his guards to beat me.

———————

When I got woke I could not move. They had my hands tied to kind of hang me. I had been nothing my continuously tortured. I starting to believe my body is about to give it. The knife slashes that I got are not healing and I'm losing blood.

The men that are touring me what me to tell him where Zeus's Army is at me. They did not believe me when I told them I did not know.

"We'll look at the mighty princess." Said the blonde women. Sometimes she would come and watch me get tortured. Almost like if it brought her an so much joy.

"Fuck you." I said and she punched me.

"My life was fucking perfect. I was literally the perfect queen, I had the perfect marriage and then you had to come in the mix." She grabbed my neck and squeeze.

Nothing happened between Zeus and I. All I knew is that he was my mate and that he just happened to be married to her. And he did not want nothing to do with me. He wanted her.

Wait am I a home wrecker? No absolutely not. They both knew they where not mates.

She let go of my neck.

She chuckled.

"Zeus does not like me." I said.

She laughed.

"He had protection always around you and would have someone give him updates about you and you think he does not like you?" She asked looking into my eyes. "I bet at night when you two sleep together you realize he does love you"

That is when realization hit her.

"Oh my, you two haven't-" she instantly laugh. "I guess he might think you disgusting, I remember Zeus having me the first time we met each other.  And yet with his mate he doesn't fuck you..... because of you I had to find way to other throw my ex husband. I could not let you become queen."

"Your majesty." Said a servant walking in. "This king want to see you."

She looked at me. And before she left.

"He will never want you. You to fucking repulsive."

———————————

Vote
Comment
Follow