Hurt

I sat here as I watched him work out. Even though his wounds are healing he still manages to work out. Well I don't work out as much as he does.

"Do you want some lunch," I asked him.

"No." He says is a rude tone. He's always in a crappy mood lately. Granted we did speak here and there about his past and whatnot. But what lead to his downfall? Some rumors are that his ex-wife had found out that I was his mate and that lead to a revolt. I do not like feeling like I am the other woman or anything. I hate that feeling makes me feel like I am dirty.

"Well I was hoping we could like to talk." I said even though he was one of his moods. I still like him being here. His presence feels comforting around me. When he was done he walked inside the cottage and ignored me.

I felt bad. What was I doing wrong? I try to have patience and be nice to give him his space and yet he still will not seem to see that I am his mate and that we were meant for each other. I still have hope for a future together. I do not want to give on that.

My heart speed up. There was a growl coming from the woods. That got my attention. I instantly got up. It was over thirteen hell hound like creatures. I really did not have a weapon and well if I cause a natural disaster well my cottage will be destroyed. So I did the only thing that came to mind.

Like Valentina says, I yeeted the situation. I ran so fast like never before. They all chased me. Shit they are going to catch me in no time by how fast I was running and how tried I was getting.

I should really work on cardio. Before I knew it I was surrounded. Shit shit shit! How the fuck am I suppose to get out of it? Hmm start an earthquake? No no my cottage.

That is when I felt the ground shake. The hell hounds and I looked at each other.

"I promise it's not me." I said shrugging holding on to a tree. That's when Zeus appeared in this giant form. And started to rip the hell hounds apart. Yikes it was blood. Guts and dismembered body parts everywhere.

Once he was done he turned to me.

"Why the fuck would you stay out there knowing the danger." He yelled at my face. "You cannot be that much a stupid girl!"

Tell me why that hurt my feelings. Stupid girl really. What the hell. I was in front of my cottage aka my home how was I suppose to know that these creature were going to try and kill me. I tried not to cry.

Stupid girl!

That is what he sees me as a stupid girl. As soon as we got to the cottage he got in the shower to wash all that blood on him.

I could not help but cry out a little in silence when he was in the shower. I was upset and hurt.

Days passed and I did not speak to him. He would make mean little remarks at everything pertaining to my cooking, house and my clothes. 

I was wearing some black leggings when I got mailman coming over to deliver some packages. And Zeus has to stand behind me making the poor mail man scared and uncomfortable.

The only thing that was nice is that he would help around the cottage when I was cleaning and picking up heavy stuff and what not. He even did yard work. Which was great because I hated doing that.

I was awoken in the middle of the night. To someone named Zeus pushing me towards him. He had his hand on my stomach. I grabbed his hand and tried to remove it.

"Don't." He mumbled.

I still moved it.

"Please stop this." I said. "You are mean to me and yet you want to hug up on me. Nope you are not going to be playing me like that."

With that I  scooter away and slept. I could not deal with him. Because all he is going to do is get my hopes up. And then they'll come crashing down.

I just need sleep.

——————————-

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S