Chapter 15

Megan P.O.V

Ryker was so mad. He sent a few guard to follow me everyday. He also ordered his Beta to search for this mysterious guy. But we couldn't found anything.

Ryan just dissapear and nobody ever saw him. Ryker is working so hard to make sure that I'm safe. He never leave me alone by myself. He also won't let me go to the woods.

Its been a while I didn't run in my wolf form. I wanted so badly to release my wolf and let her run freely. I walked in Ryker's office to check on him.

He was doing something on his laptop. I feel bad for him he looks so tired. "Ryker you need to rest" I said to him ,sitting on his lap. "I'm going to kill him if he ever touched you again" He growled.

"Ryker baby you need to rest, you look exhausted"I said to him. I place my hand on his chest and started kissing his jawline down to his neck.

"Megan not now" he warned me. I suck on his sweet spot making him moaned. His lips slam against mine hungry and possessive.

I put my hands on the back of his neck, he picks me up by my butt and starts walking. I wrap my legs around his waist, he open the bedroom's door and lays me down on the bed.

His body hovering over me, he takes my shirt of quickly and undoing my bra. He leaves wet kisses between my breast.

Ryker unbuttoned my jeans and he has them off, leaving me completely naked.

He takes my nipple into his sinful mouth and sucks them, he leans back taking off his shirt then slamming his mouth on mine again. I undo his jeans and pull it off him.

He sinks into my flesh and I feel myself adjusting to him . I look up into his eyes, it was black in lust. His thrusts quicken but it's still not fast enough.

Oh my god! XD I feel awkward..sorry its sucks I don't know how to do this.
***************