Chapter 5

Megan P.O.V

"Taylor? can you answer me?" I asked him, he just keep silence."If you're not going to say anything you can leave now" I said.

" I LOVE YOU MEGAN" Whaaaattt??!! Did I just heard that??! Taylor likes me??Why now?

"Megan please listen to me" He takes my hands. "I like you since we became bestfriend...I'm totaly in love with you but I'm too scare to ruined our friendship...I know I have my own mate but-"

"Taylor this is wrong....I liked you too but..one day you will find your own mate and you guys will be happy togeth-"

"I rejected her" He said calmly. "You did what!?" I shouted shocked. Since when? I don't even know he already found his mate. He should be happy but why did he rejected her? Are you crazy?

"We met 2 months ago...she's a bitch I don't want someone like her so I rejected her......you know what forget it, all I want is you and only you..I'm hoping that we could be together" He pushed me down onto the bed and pinned my hands obove my head. He started trailing wet kisses on my neck.

"Taylor STOP!" I yelled. "Get off me!!" This don't feel good. I don't want to cheat on Ryker. "I love you Megan" Taylor whispered into my ear.

"NO STOP! I HATE YOU!" I kicked him on the balls (lol hahaha) He growled loudly and I run downstair to find someone for help.

I bumped into a hard chest.....it was Jason. "Woah Megan what are you doing?" He asked. " HelpmeTaylortryingtohurt me!" I said quickly running out of breath. "What? slow down i can't understand you"

"Help me! Taylor is trying to hurt me!" I said again. "Megan I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" Taylor come over to us, before he could touch me Jason punched him in the face.

"What did you do to my sister!?" Jason growled using his Alpha voice.

Sooo what do you think so far?? VOTE&COMMENT guys :)