Chapter 17

Mellisa P.O.V

After Megan was hit on her head I watched her collapsed on the ground then someone hit me hard on my head and I black out. I'm awake now, running as fast as I could to reach the pack house.

I'm so scared about what will happen next. I'm worried about Megan safety..what if they kill her? As the pack house come into my view I shift into my human form and put my cloths on.

I stormed into Ryker's office and saw him ,he looks at me confused. "Alpha..Megan she is..she is gone" I said panting. "What?!" he said furiously. "I'm so sorry.." I started to cry. "What happen!?" he said angrily.

"Megan and I were in the woods and a few guys show up and take her away" I explained to him." Didn't I tell you to stay home and don't go into the woods?!" Ryker is so mad I can see his veins popping out.

"I'm so sorry Alpha please forgive me" I said pleading, hoping that he will not punnish me. "Call everyone now!" he hit his mahagony table and broke it into pieces.

I mind link all of the pack member and told them that it is emergency. After a while all of the pack member rush in the meeting room. The Alpha told them about everything that happen and started giving order to us to find Megan.

All of us are concerned about our Luna, we're trying hard to find any track but couldn't found anything. This is all my fault! I shouldn't let her go into the woods! Its all my faulth I'm so weak to protect my own Luna.

Megan P.O.V

I felt a slight pain in my head when I woke up, I opened my eyes and I am in a dark room. My hands were tied by chains that were connected to the wall. Where the hell am I?

I remember I was running in the woods and a few people come and it was Ryan and some other guy. They talked about their master wanted me? they wanted me to come with them and I refuse to.

That's when I felt a throbbing pain on my head. Mell..oh my god Mellisa I forgot about her. "Mellisa are you there?" I asked but no answer, maybe they don't take her with me.

I'm trying to search for anything that is usefull in the room but there's nothing. Its just a matress that i'm sitting on and a dirty cloth that I assumed to be my blanket.

What am I supposed to do now? I tried to mind link Ryker but I can't. I can't even talk to my wolf, I think they injected me with something. I feel so week and exhausted.

I heard footsteps coming near to this room, someone unlock the door. "I see your awake" Ryan said and come towards me. "I'm going to bring you to my Master" he said while taking out something from his pocket.

"If you try to run away I will inject you with this" he said showing me the wolfs bane. He unlock my chain and bring me out from the room.

The first thing came in my mind is run while I still have the chance. I escaped from Ryans grab and run into the dark hallway.

I run so fast until my legs hurt but I keep running I heard his footsteps following behind me. Shit! why now! DEAD END!

He is coming closer and closer I have nowhere to hide. "You bitch! why can't you just listen to me! You give me no choice!" he pulled me harshly.

"NO!!" "Let go of me!" "Aaargghh!! help!!" I scream hysterically. "Shut the fuck up! No one will help you so just stop screaming!" I felt a stinging feeling on my neck, he injected me.

I feel weak and darkness consume me.

sorry for typos and my grammar