Chapter 3

Megan P.O.V

Ryker Willson, he is the Alpha of the Silver Creek Pack . The pack is the strongest in this world, how come I became his mate? There's alot of rumours about him.

He is ruthless, annoying, possessive, irritating and a MONSTER. "I have to go Ryker" I said and walked towards the direction to my house.

"Megan. Stop" He demanded. I don't care if he is my mate right now. This is a mistake , I don't want him to be my mate. "Megan.Stop.Walking.Away.From.Me" I don't stop walking.

"You're MINE , you will obey your mate" He growled, slamming me hard againts the tree. I tried to escape from his grip but he is so strong. "Let me go!"

"No. You're going to my house" He said harshly. "I'm not going to a stranger house!" I try to run away. He won't win this.

"I'm rejecting you!" I yelled at him. He turn to me and looked directly into my eyes. Oh no not a good sign ,his eyes is turning black.

"What did you just say?" He growled out. "I..i..sai..d i will..reject y..ou" I said back struggling out of his grip. Oh god i don't want to die yet.

He just held my hands above my head and tighten his grip."Please just let me go...you're hurting me" I whimpered. His eyes softened and he loosen his grip. Well that worked.

"I'm sorry Ryker" I purred trying to act nice so he would let me go. He smiled and lean in to kiss me.

Before he could do that I pushed him as hard as I could and running away. I heard him running behind me and suddenly stoped. I don't know why he stoped but I'm free from him yass!

I'll update soon....so how was it??sorry for spelling anything wrong..its not edited

VOTE&COMMENT see ya