Chapter 22

Megan P.O.V

I am lying on my bed just staring at the empty space. I was just thinking about life and whats going on this few weeks.

"All i want is you..in the middle of the night I been thinking about you like...baby all i want is you..." I started singing cause I'm so bored, Ryker is out doing some errands.

Then I remember about something that I seems to forgot. Why did Zack kidnapped me?

I have to ask Ryker about this later. I get up and went to the kitchen for some food. After watching some random stuff on tv I heard someone open the door.

"Hey princess" Ryker said hugging me from behind. "Hey" I kiss his cheeks.

He sit down next to me and I gain some confident to ask him this question. "Ryker? " I said facing him.

"Humm?"

"Why did Zack kidnapped me?" I ask.

He take a deep breath and look at me nervously. "Do you really want to know?" He asked and I nodded. He sigh and take my hands in his.

"I killed his mate"

"What?!" I ask shocked." You what?" I ask again trying to calm my racing heart. "Please don't freak out I can explain" Ryker said squeezing my hands. "Let me finish first okay..." I nodded and he continue.

"Two years ago, I was running in the forest to relax my mind and I smell a rough scent .I scan the forest and saw a shewolf rough. I hate roughes so much because they killed my parents. She is trespassing so I don't hesitated to kill her. A couple months later I receive a phone call from someone and he started to yell at me and said about how he is going to ruin my life for killing his mate. He is Zack and the rough that I killed is his mate. I feel suspiceous, he is an Alpha and why is his mate tresspasing on my land so I ask Matt my Beta to investigate about him. I find out that Zack is a abussive and brutal mate so his mate run away from him"

My eyes wide open and I just stare at him, trying to take in all the information.

"Zack is up for a revenge and he is a psychopath for thinking that you are his mate.....well you looks like his mate somehow"

After a couple minutes of silent Ryker finally speak "Do you hate me?"

"What? No...Why would I hate you? You were just doing your job, you thought that she is just a rough..Its okay Ryker" I said giving him a small smile.

"Soooo lets just forget about the past and move on okay? Okay." He smile and started kissing me.

Okay...I don't know what i write...its a mess....english is my fourth language so my english is not so good