Chapter 20

Ryker P.O.V

I tried mind-link Megan a million time but she never replied.

"Megan baby please answer..."

"Ryker?" I heard a soft voice in my head. "Ryker?" I froze is that Megan?

"Megan is that you?"

"Oh my gad! Ryker!"

"Megan baby i miss you so much!"

"I miss you too...please save me" she is sobbing.

"Baby where are you?"

"I don't really know but it is the Moonlight pack"

Moonlight pack? That sounds familiar.

"Megan who kidnapped you?" I asked her.

"Zack Calaghan" she anwered. It's him I know him. He do this for revenge!

"Ryker he is coming I have to go"

"Wait...Megan?....wait for me baby im coming to save you"

I started giving orders to my best fighters in my pack and tell them to get ready to rescue my mate.

I'm going to kill you Zack!

Megan P.O.V

"Noooo!!!" I kick him but he is so strong. "Dont move!" He demand. I can't let him inject me with the wolfsban.

"Stop!!!ahhhh!!!" I try to escape from his deadly grip. "You little bitch! You make me do this!" Zack said and I see red blood and a stingging pain in my head.

He hit my head and he injected me ,darkness slowly consume me.

**************
Urgggh my head hurt alot! Now I feel so weak and exausted. Someone knock on the door and Ryan come in.

"You!! I'm going to kill you!" I said trying to get up but end up falling on the ground.

Great! They tied my legs. "Do you want any help?" He smirks. I look at him in disgust. "No"

"Okay then....." he just look at me while I try to get up but failing. "Stupid" he.mutter and help me up.

I glare at him "What do you want?"

"The Alpha wanted to see you" he untied my legs and drag me to Zack office. I sit on the couch and glare at Zack.

"I'm sorry for hitting you baby girl.....I don't mean it" he said stroking my cheeks. I push his hand away and give him a disgust looks.

Ryan burst into the office "They found us"

Ryker P.O.V

I have to focus on getting Megan out of here and how I'm going to kill Zack. The house is surrounded by wolves from my pack and we're ready to kill.

I snuck up in the house and the others following behind. Killing the guards on our way and I made my way to find Megan.

I can smells her scent and end up in front of a office door. I break the door and see my beautiful mate. Oh I miss her so much.

A smile stretched across her face and tears coming out of her eyes. I hug her and places kisses all around her face. "I miss you so much" she cry harder in my chest and I hug her harder. I finally can touch my baby, I'm affraid of losing her again.

"You have to get out of here now! I will kill that bastard!" She nodded and I take her hand and tell Josh to take care of her. "Please be carefull" she said.

I kiss her one last time and shift into my wolf form.