Chapter 9

Megan P.O.V

"I'm sorry Alpha" the guy said. Ryker don't have to be so mean he is just trying to be friendly." For your information Megan is my MATE" everyone gasped. Some of the girls glare at me, well bitches. I think Ryker didn't see that.

"You guys can introduce yourself to her and boys DON'T touch her" everyone introduce theirself to me and they are nice except those bitches. Mellisa is a cute girl i think we will be good friends.

"Alpha can i borrow Megan for awhile?" Mellisa asked. Ryker nodded, Mellisa shows me around the mansion. "You're so pretty" Mellisa complement me. "Thanks, you're cute too....can i just call you Mell" i asked her.

"Sure i loved that name"she said smiling at me. "Mellisa who is this pretty lady?" A blonde guy come out of nowhere asked Mell while smiling at me. I think he is not there when Ryker told everyone that i'm his mate.

"Drey this is Megan, Megan this is Drey my brother" "Heyy" i said smiling. "Hello my lady....Mellisa let me borrow her" he said and take my hand, before Mell could answer Drey pulled me and started running to i don't know where he is taking me.

"Where are you taking me?" i asked him, we are entering the forest now. "Somewhere fun.. i want to hang out with you" i hope Ryker didn't get mad.

We reached at the waterfall and its beautiful here. "Soo Megan how old are you?" Drey asked." I'm 18" "Have you found your mate?" he asked." Yeah, and my mate is Ryker" his eyes widen.

"Sh*t you're the Alpha mate?oh my god he will kill me!" he said panic. "Don't worry....nothing happen by the way" "No, we have to go back before he find out" Drey said and we heading back to the pack house.

As we entered the house i saw Ryker and he looks so mad. "Megan where did you go?! and what are you doing with that guy?!" uggghh "Don't yelled at me!" i hate it when i done nothing wrong and he just got mad.

"Didn't i tell everyone to NOT touch her?!" Ryker growled at Drey. He's been so possessive, i run upstair to our room and locked the door. After a few seconds i heard footsteps coming to this room.

"Megan babe open the door please" Ryker said behind the door. "Megan i'm so sorry....i just get mad when you were with another guy...please babe open the door"

Huuufffttt at least he apologize. I opened the door and Ryker immediately hugs me." I forgive you" Ryker smiled and leaning down and kissing me.

I kissed back putting my hands on his chest. He pulled me in closer but i broke the kiss making him groan in frustration. " I'm going to-" I started to say but Ryker pressed his lips down on mine again.

He licked my lip asking for entrance which i allowed. My whole body felt so hot,i feel sparks everywhere. I pulled away but he didn't allow that. Until someone knock the door but Ryker just ignore it.

The door slam open "Oh my god my eyes!" someone shouted. "What the hell Matt!! " Ryker growled loudly frustrated as hell cause someone interrupted us. Beta Matthew come in.

"Why don't you knock the door first??!!" Ryker asked angrily. " hahahah dude i knock the door ten times" Matthew just chuckled. Haahha he is right i count the knock too.

"What do you want?" Ryker asked calmly. "I just want to ask you something about tomorow, since you're so busy making out with your mate i will just ask you later" Matthew walked out of the room and closed the door.

"What about tommorow?" i asked Ryker. "Nothing, lets just continue what we are doing just now"

First kiss yay! what do you think?? i'll update soon..

VOTE&COMMENT byeeee