Chapter 8

Megan P.O.V

I feel soft kisses on my neck waking me up. I can feel Ryker's body press against mine. His head nuzzled in my neck as we lay facing each other. I feel warm and safe around him. I learned something about Ryker last night.

He is 20 years old now, his favorite colour is red. He said that he never date anyone before because he was waiting for his mate and I'm so glad to hear that. His parents were dead long time ago, they were killed by rouges and that make me feel sad.

He learned some new stuff about me too. I think being his mate is not that bad at all.

"Babe you're awake?" Ryker asked in a raspy voice. "Yeah, I'm going to pack my stuff since I'm living with you today" I crawl away from Ryker's hold and head to my closet.

Ryker just stare at me with hazy eyes while I'm packing. "Lets go get some breakfast" I said, taking Ryker's hand and walk to the kitchen. I smelled bacon! my fav.

"Good morning mom, dad" I said to my parents and fill my mouth with bacon."Good morning honey and Ryker" they replied. " Good morning Mr and Mrs Anderson" Ryker said politely.

(After breakfast)

"We're leaving" Ryker said and help me with my luggage. "Baby girl take care" Jason said while hugging me. "I love you honey, come visit us sometimes" my mom said and kiss my cheeks.

"I will mom" I said and hug her. " Megan take care and i love you" I kiss my dad on the cheek and hug him. I wave at everyone and get in the car. " Are you ready?" Ryker asked and starts the car. "Yepp"

The ride is silence a comfortable silence and i fall asleep. <30 minutes later>

"Megan wake up we're here" Ryker shake me. I open my eyes and saw a big mansion, the pack house. Ryker open my door and take my luggage."Wait, what if they don't like me?" I asked Ryker, I'm so nervous I will be the Luna of this pack soon.

"Don't worry ,they will love you" He take my hand and give me an assuring smile. I hope so. We walked to the entrance and everyone is staring at us and whispering. I hold Ryker's hand tighter. We walked past everyone and go to a room, I think it's Ryker's room.

"Megan you will sleep here with me, is that okay for you?" "Yeah, I don't mind" I replied. I started unpacking my things. "I'm going to do some things first at my office, okay" Ryker peck my forehead and walked out of the room.

After I finished doing my things I decided to wandering around the mansion. It's a big place, I think I might get lost. I walked to the kitchen and there are some teenagers around my age.

"Who are you?" a redhead girl asked me. "I'm Megan" they looked confused. "I've never seen you before" a guy asked me, he is cute tho. "I am from the Red Moon pack" I said.

"Well, you're hot!" another guy said and I think he is checking me out. I heard a growl from behind and suddenly Ryker is standing right next to me. "Don't look at her like that !" Ryker growled out. Awee he is jealous.

Hahahha Ryker is jealous and that's cute...(Night Changes-1Direction playing now) If this story sucks im sorry...i'll try my best ;)