Chapter 6

Megan P.O.V

"What did you do to my sister?!" Jason growled using his Alpha voice.

"Megan please just listen to me I'm sorry I-" Taylor pleaded trying to apologize. "Get out now!" Jason ordered. "Megan pleas-" Jason dragged him to the door. I just watched them, I don't know what to say.

After Taylor leave Jason asked me what happen and I explained everything to him. Today was tiring, I went upstair to my room and take a nap.

(2 hours later)

"Megan, honey wake up" Someone said shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and see my mom smiling at me. "Oh hey mom" I said rubbing my eyes. " Honey get dressed someone is coming here" Mom said and leave my room.

Whose coming over? I went to shower. After that I dried my hair and curled my hair. I just put some mascara, eye-liner and lips gloss on.

Hummmmm what should I wear? I search for something to wear in my closet. I decided to wear my navy blue dress that reached my mid thigh.

I heard some cars coming from outside. I walked downstair and smelled his scent. His sweet scent of chocolate and caramel hit me. What the heck? My mate is here? How did he know that I live here?

And there he is talking to my dad. I guess it's about Alpha thing. He looked at me and smirked. I walked up to my dad " Alpha Willson this is my daughter Megan" My dad introduced me to him.

He straightened his hand for me to shake, not to be rude in front of my father I just shake his hand. When I touched his hand it sent electric impluses of joy through my body. I could see lust in his eyes.

"Alpha let's go to my office" He follows my dad and glance at me. "I will take you after this princess" He said. "Are you his mate?" Someone asked from nowhere. I just realized that there is a guy standing awkwardly behind me. I think he is the Beta, wow he is hot but my mate is more hotter.

I'm checking him out right now and suddenly he cleared his throat. I blush furiously, embarrassed of my action.

"Ummh yeah I'm his mate" I replied. He just chuckled and said " Good luck then" What was that mean?

"By the way what are you guys doing here?" I asked him. "We found four dead bodies in our land and those guys are from your pack" I gasped, the thought of it make me feel sick.

"We think that the roughes kill them, Alpha Willson and some of us came here to talk about it" He explained."I'm going to see my mom, talk to you later" I said leaving to the kitchen.

VOTE&COMMENT byeee ;)