Chapter 7

Ryker P.O.V

(Skip the meeting cause its boring)

"So we're done?" I asked Alpha Anderson. " Yes, you guys are staying here right?" he asked. "We will stay for one night and go back to my pack tomorrow" we still have some things to discuss and I must convince Megan to come with me .

"Its time for dinner" Alpha Anderson informed us , I followed him to the kitchen and see my mate doing the table. She looks so sexy and adorable in that dress. I can't wait to mate with her.

I've been waiting for her for a long time, I'm not gonna let her go." Gentlemen please wash your hands before eating" her mother said.

I just stare at Megan and eat my spaghetti. I like her dark brown hair, the way it curled. Her big hazel eyes, everythings about her is perfect.

"I have an announcement to make" I said, standing up. Everyone's eyes were on me. "Megan is my mate" I said proudly.

Megan P.O.V

My mom gasped and look at me "Megan why didn't you tell us?" my mom asked. "I was going to tell you when its the right time" i said to her.

Beta Johnson smile and said congrats to his Alpha while my father is deep in thought. "Are you taking her to your place?" my father asked Ryker. "Yes, if you give me the permission" Ryker replied.

"Okay" thats all my father said. Whaaaat?!! he's giving me away to a stranger! "I don't want to go with you" I said looking at Ryker.

"You're coming with me, you will be the pack Luna" Ryker stated. "But but i don't want to I just met you today...we don't even know each other!" I said angrily.

"Honey you know that this day will come, you're going to stay with your mate and live hapily together" okay my father is acting weird right now. Uggghh I run to my room and slams the door.

After a few minutes my father came in my room and sit next to me." Dad why are you letting him take me away from you?" I asked my dad tears in my eyes.

"Baby girl don't cry..I love you honey but aren't mate are suppose to be together? Why don't you want to go with Ryker?" my dad asked looking sad.

"I don't like him..haven't you heard about him? he is ruthless, demand-" "Megan he is your mate, he is made for you...can you at least give him a chance?" my father pleaded..I hate it when he do that.

"I'm just afraid that maybe he will hurt me" I whispered, looking down at my palm."If he ever hurt you I will make sure that he is dead" maybe I should give Ryker a chance."Fine"

"Good, i think you're leaving tommorow" I'm not going to argue anymore knowing that my father will win anyway."Okay okay" he hugs me and kiss my forehead." Love you' "love you too dad" he walked out of my room. I just lay on my bed when Ryker come in.

"Hey" he said. I just stare at him with a blank face. Ryker, maybe he is not like what everyone said he is. A chance only one chance for him. "Sit here" I patted on the space next to me.

"So are you coming with me?" he asked hopefully. "I think so" I replied. He smiles and hug me. I feel sparks everywhere I must get used to this. "Maybe you can stay in my room tonight"

"Really?" he asked smiling. "Yeah we can know each other better" ......we just talked and ask things about each other for the rest of the night. Before I realized it I started to fall asleep in Ryker's strong arm.

What do you think?..i'm tired now i'll update tommorow ;)

VOTE&COMMENT love yaa