Chapter 18

Megan P.O.V

I feel like someone is watching me the whole time when I sleep. When I opened my eyes I was expecting I'll be in a dark and creepy room but I am in someone bedroom. I can feel a dark aura in this bedroom.

I jump out of the bed and walk towards the door, I was surprised that it is not locked. I open the door slowly and scan the hallway there's nobody in here.

I walk along the hallway trying to find the way out of this house but I only manage to end up at the same spot. I groaned in frustration "Where the hell am I!?"

I think of to just jump out of the window but I am on the third floor I guess.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist I turned around, a scream trying to escape my mouth but he clapped a hand over my mouth.

"Megan, Megan, Megan....we finally meet " My heart is pounding and i'm crying so hard. " I want you to shut up when I uncover your mouth okay" as he slowly uncover my mouth I started screaming and trashing.

He tighten his grip on me and drag me to the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed "Please...please just let me go" I said pleading.

"I can't to that baby girl you are mine now" he said showing his evil smile. "What do you want from me?" I said sobbing, I don't even know him.

He started to laugh "You know what I want" " I don't know anything" I said confused. "Can't you see it? you are my mate"

"What are you talking about?!" I asked still shocked is he crazy?!.

" I thought you will figure it out by now, you know I've been watching you the whole time. I know that you are my mate you just don't realize it yet" I look at him in disgusted.

"You are not my mate! Ryker is my mate!" I spit at him. "Oh that Ryker boy, its all his fault that you are kidnapped....don't ever think that he will save you" he smirks.

"He will save me! and that time you would be dead!" " You are now mine Megan" he started to undressing me. "What are you doing?" I panicked.

"You are dirty you have to shower" he smirks. "Don't you dare to touch me!" I spat at him. "Suit yourself baby girl....we will be mate soon" no this can't be happening, please Ryker save me.