seventeen

—

"you don't get to just forget things like that without punishments. you're grounded. no more going out unless i say otherwise" darry says, sending me to my room.

i walk in angrily and slam my door. i don't have much to do, but luckily pony brought me school work that i had missed, so i guess i'll be busy with that.

honestly, i'm quite hungry, so when i hear dallas leave, i walk back out of my room and grab a biscuit from the kitchen then go back to my room.

i sit at my vanity as i eat, looking through all the papers.

i literally have no idea how to do any of this. it could take hours.

i rest my head on my hand, and begin reading over the papers, doing whatever they tell me to do.

it's now nearly 4pm, i've taken a few breaks, but they didn't last long cause i didn't really have anything to do, and i just want to get my homework over with.

i sit at my desk, continuing to do english homework. i'm interrupted by knocking on my window.

i walk over lazily, moving the curtains out of the way. i'm greeted by a somewhat beat-up dallas winston.

my eyes widen, and i quickly open my window. i don't quite want to let him in, but he invites himself inside anyway.

"what the hell do you want? what did you do to yourself?" i ask angrily, folding my arms.

he walks past me, bending down into the mirror on my vanity and checking himself out. i shut the window as he does so.

"your stupid little fucking boyfriend decided to jump me" he says, running his fingers along the wound on his cheek.

i assume he's lying, and that he's just saying that because he's mad i was with him. "yeah, sure. keep it quiet, i'm grounded because of you, you piece of shit."

he looks over at me with narrowed eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "i'm serious, curtis."

i scoff "why would he jump you?"

"hell, maybe because of whatever you told him i did last night."

"well good. you deserve it. you're real shitty for that, dallas. now get out of here, don't expect me to clean you up" i say, motioning my hand toward my window for him to leave.