.♦. Alaska .♦.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I spent the rest of the day shopping for my new job. I bought a lot of new formal and elegant clothes, some underwear, heels and shoes, make-up and so much more. I also went and paid my bills and bought some groceries since we only still have some old canned food.

As the day neared to an end I treated myself with some food and my favorite vanilla ice cream. I don't know what I would've done if Mason didn't offer me this job, I'd probably be dead.

I reached home an hour after the sunset and to my utter sadness my dad's car was outside the driveway. I knew today was too perfect to be true.

I opened the front door slowly trying not to make a noise. As soon as I closed the door behind me I turned around and was met by my father's bruised and raging face. The begs I was holding fell out of my hands as I shook with fear.

"Where were you, whore? What you found a new sugar daddy?" He asked, insulting me .

"I-i was buying some stuff " I said.

"Where'd you get the money from bitch? Were you whoring around behind my back?" He asked unbuckling his belt.

"N-no they're from my j-job" I stuttered.

"You're job? Funny! As far as your boss told me he kicked you out like the slut you are" He spat out.

"I found a new job " I defended.

"What new job offers that money on your first day hmm?" He asked.

I didn't know how to answer that.

"I always knew you were a slut just like your mother, but as long as you'll provide me with money from it then be it" He said.

I sigh a breath of relief, at least I won't be beaten up.

"But I'll be punishing you for hiding that you were fired and that you got a new job" He said with an evil smirk.

"No p-please don't.." My words were muffled out by my scream as his belt came down on my back as the belt sound echoed through the house over and over again.

It felt like forever until he stopped and went up to his room not before snatching my bag and taking whatever money I still have left.

Tomorrow is going to be a long painful day, I just know it.

.♦.♦.

I woke up the next day with a start as I struggled to catch my breath after the nightmare. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower since yesterday I was so drained to clean my cuts let alone shower.

When I was done I got dressed in one of the new outfits I bought. (Picture below). Since my back hurts and this sweater doesn't really bother my back I settled on it.

 Since my back hurts and this sweater doesn't really bother my back I settled on it