.♦. Finally Free .♦.

🌹Eliza's POV 🌹

'You ,Eliza ... gonna be the reason for the end of the kings' The words rang in my head over and over .

No ,I won't let anyone get hurt because of me .

My eyes drifted towards Morty's lifeless body.. or so I thought . I saw his eyes twitch as he opened it slowly and pointed towards Sophia's feet.

Sophia also noticed what's going on as relief washed over her , but she knew not to draw attention towards him. The object that he was pointing at was a PHONE!

We can call Mason and the others, but how?

Ben was talking with Rider in a shushed voice trying to decide what they should do next . They're apparently thinking if they should go with the original plan and kill all of us or keep one of us in case Mason goes behind them. Which he will.

Rider kept sending us side glances to make sure we aren't trying anything. Sophia slowly and quietly slide the phone with her legs until it was under me.

I can attempt to run with it , sure they'll catch me before I even reach the stairs, but it'll be enough if I just manage to get the phone to Morty without them noticing.

I looked back at Morty and pointed towards the phone then him implying that Imma got him the phone and he understood and closed his eyes so that he won't get caught.

I looked back at the girls and gave them a reassuring smile before bending to get the phone and running towards the door. As I reached Morty , Rider tripped me as he was really close to the door , but that was in my advantage.

I fell on top of Morty , poor Mort he's already in pain and now imagine my fat ass falling on him, and tucked the phone under his body . Morty, thankfully, managed to keep his act and didn't move though I felt him tense under me.

I was yanked up by my hair as Ben's face came into my view. " you're tryna run , bitch? Don't you get sick of it? You'll never succeed in running away from me" He said before punching me in the face as blood dripped down my nose and lips.

I'm done running bitch! Either I die or you do.

"You monster! How can you do that to your own daughter!" Sophia screamed at him , but he only ignored her as Rider yanked me back to the couch.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

Half way through the road my phone started ringing as Morty's name flashed on the screen . I furrowed my eyebrows as Brent looked at my screen with the same look.

"Yes?" I answered but got no reply .

I could hear some talking in the background but it wasn't that clear. "Morty?" I tried again, but still nothing.

"Shhh" was the only thing that I heard faintly.

I shared a look with Brent before muting myself and asking the driver to turn around and back home. Something is definitely wrong, I can feel it.

Brent sent a text to the others as Jason who was sitting in the front looked down at the phone with worry.

"You monster! How can you do that to your own daughter!" I heard Sophia screaming as my blood boiled.

" Guida più velocemente! E avvisa Ace di mandare i suoi uomini al palazzo" I told the driver as he nodded back at me (Drive faster! And alert Ace to send his men to the mansion).

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Sophia was talking to Eliza's father, but he was supposed to be in the warehouse. How was he a step ahead of us?