.♦️. The End .♦️.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I looked at Eliza as she closed her eyes. The tears still managed to escape out of them right after she mouthed the words I always wanted to hear her saying.

I love you too ...

"Bethany" I warned "Don't. You . Dare".

I moved my arm that was wrapped around Luke's torso , to steady me up, and inched it towards his gun that was tugged inside his pants.

Luke knew better than to divert attention to it and kept his straight face.

All of sudden Alex freed himself from the grip of the two men that were holding him and flung himself on Bethany as they both hit the ground.

A gunshot rang in the air as we all held our breath.

"Alex!" Jason rushed towards him , but was stopped by one of the men holding his gun in his direction.

Two men flung Alex off of Bethany and steadied him up as another one helped her up. Meanwhile Eliza was in shock and was shaking , it's not an easy situation to be in.

Alex whimpered in pain and my eyes caught the sight of blood on his shirt. This fucking bitch is dead for sure now , no one harms my family.

"Alex, you're going to be okay" Brent said , frantically.

I saw Eliza moving in the corner of my eyes as she slowly took out ... my gun?

Everyone was busy with the Alex and Bethany scene so no one noticed. I nodded at her and patted Brent's gun, alerting him too.

Morty was one of our best bodyguards for a reason. He caught onto what's happening and nodded at me.

Bethany saw our little interaction ,but it was too late. In a glimpse of a second, we all held our guns out and started shooting all the others.

At this point everyone had a gun at his hands.

Eliza, who barely knew how to hold a gun didn't necessarily hit anyone but it was helpful neither the less.

Morty and Eren managed to free themselves and dragged Will and Alex to safety as Eliza ran towards me ,we were now inside the warehouse.

Bethany was hiding behind a trash as her men tried to cover her.

"Mason" Eliza called as she flung herself on me , hugging me so hard forgetting about my bruised body, but I didn't care all I could think about that she's finally safe in my arms.

She hiccuped as she squeezed the hell out of me . "It's alright, Eliza" I tried to calm her down.

"Alex and Will are safe with Morty and Eren, I ordered them to take Alex back home and call our doctors" Jason informed us.

"I'll get one of the bodyguards to get the car ready and take Mason and Eliza home" Luke said.

"Luke" I called him "Make sure they're all dead".He nodded at me and left.

Soon enough the shooting stopped and a wave of silence was heard. Good.

Eliza helped me up and we went outside only to be met by the sight of a lot of dead bodies. I hugged Eliza's head to my chest so that she wouldn't have to see that horrible sight.