.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I was walking outside the building along with Eliza when she suddenly stopped in her tracks and stared ahead. I followed her eyesight to find a guy with long black hair wearing a black ripped jeans and black leather jacket . He looked like your typical gangster.

I remembered Jason's words from earlier , this must be the guy he told me about. He was looking at Eliza with a creepy smirk on his face . I placed my hand on her lower back bringing her out of her daze, she glanced up at me ,confused ,before I started walking leading her towards my car.

"You're riding with me today" I said as I opened the door for her.

She seemed hesitant but one glance back at the guy was enough to convince her. We rode in silence for a while before I asked her ". Who was that guy ?" .

"Uh - he .. he's just a guy I used to know " she answered.

I raised my eyebrows at her telling her that I don't believe her lies. She sighed looking downward as she fumbled with her fingers then said " He's my ... my ex boyfriend"

"If he's bothering you I can take care of him " I said as she shook her head.

"No no it's okay" she said.

I didn't bother to comment on this and drag the matter any further.

.♦.♦.

I just dropped off Eliza when I noticed that she forgot her phone, I made a U-turn and headed back towards her house. When I reached there my blood boiled at what I saw and I quickly exited my car.

Eliza was backend towards the wall as the same asshole from earlier caged her using his arms. Eliza had unshed tears in her eyes as she pushed at his chest trying to get out of his hold but he didn't budge.

I stormed towards them as I grabbed him by his shoulders turning him around to face me and punched his face , cracking his nose in process.

He flew backwards and lost his footing before landing on the pavement. He clutched his bleeding nose as Eliza stood shook with wide eyes ,covering her mouth with her hands .

"If I see you around her one more time you're going to lose something more important than your ugly nose" I threatened him ( A/N: If u know u know ;) )

The asshole had the audacity to glare at me as I grabbed Eliza's hand and led her towards my car for the second time today.

I drove us to the same place we went to last time after the ball . "Are you okay?" I asked her after I parked the car.

She nodded and then added " I am thank you , but why did you come back?"

"You forgot your phone " I stated to which she replied with an 'oh'.

I looked down and found her already blooded shirt peeking from under my jacket and getting coated with a new coat of blood staining the jacket in the process,not that I cared about the jacket. I can buy a thousand more and it won't affect my account.

I sighed" Didn't I tell you to get it clean " I said as I motioned towards the injured place.

"I did ,but it might have opened when he pushed me " she said, referring to the asshole as her lips trembled .