.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

Today was an amazing day. Woke up with a smile after the amazing date I had with Mason yesterday.
But I can't stop thinking about what we are now?

Maybe I'm just rushing things.

Eliza chill.

Although everyone kept indirectly teasing me and Mason about our date at breakfast It was such a nice feeling.

They also teased Brent and Luke ... a little bit.

"Does anything feel different today Will?" Alex asked.

"Hm yeah there's this sickening tension ,if you know what I mean" Will answered.

Alex pretended to sniff the air before saying " Ahh yes young love , disgusting "

"One day both of you will fall in love , then I'd like to hear you calling it disgusting" Luke said.

"Yeah sure whatever" Alex replied .

"What do you think Jason ?" Alex asked.

"Fuck off" Jason replied , glaring at him to which Alex raised his hands up in surrender.

"How about you Eliza?" Will asked with a wicked grin and I almost choked on my food as everyone's attention was on me.

"Leave her alone before Mason hears you" Cole warned.

"Oh please, what's he gonna do ?" Alex snorted.

"Wanna say that again while looking behind you?" Brent asked as everyone turned their heads towards Mason who was standing behind Alex with his arms crossed .

Alex and Will gulped as Mason placed one hand on Will's chair and the other on Alex's chair " Do you wanna say that again? " Mason said as he raised his eyebrows  questioningly looking between them both.

"Uh no thanks " they both said at the same time .

"Good boys" He said, patting the top of their heads before sitting down.

My thoughts were broken by someone trying to grab my attention. "Excuse me , are you listening?"

It was the snake Bethany.

"Oh sorry didn't notice you there" I said politely and this bitch scoffed.

"Where's Mason?" She asked.

Just Mason, who the hell does she think she is?

"Mr. king" I corrected her, "I don't remember you having an appointment with him today ".

"That's because I don't " she replied bitterly.

"Oh in that case I can't let you meet him, you'll have to schedule an appointment " I said.

"I'm sure Mason won't mind meeting me without an appointment, just tell him I came to see him" she said .

"Bethany , Mason has strict rules and a busy schedule, I'm sorry but the only way I could help you is by giving you an appointment " I told her.

"Listen here you-" I cut her off midway.

"If you don't cooperate I'll have to call the security . Now excuse me. It's my lunch break" I said entering Mason's office the same time the door opened.

"Eliza, come on let's go grab lunch" Mason said which made me smile.

"Mason " Bethany called him with her annoying voice " I came here to meet you but your assistant kept saying I don't have an appointment and that I can't meet you "