.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my cheeks . I probably looked like I'm out of a horror movie with my mascara running down my cheeks, my bloodied leg and torn dress, but that was the least of my concerns right now . I just wanted to make sure Mason is okay , he has to be okay.

The second the car stopped in front of the mansion Sophia and Audrey came running towards me with Elijah , Alex and Will behind.

They both hugged me as I sobbed, not even trying to stop it at this point.

"Eliza-" Sophia looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

"He's gonna be okay, Sophia." I said ,  trying to reassure both of us. "It's Mason we're talking about, The Empire mafia leader, he'll come back to us" .

"Yes he will , all the others already went to get him , we just need to be positive" Audrey added.

"Girls come on inside, we need to check Eliza's wound" Elijah said.

"It's fine, just a scratch" I assured them.

"Still it needs to be cleaned before it gets infected, come on" Will said.

"I suggest you all to stay inside and not go out in the meantime for your safety ,sir." Eren , head of security, said.

"Okay , and please find my brother as fast as possible." Alex said. I've never saw such vulnerability in his eyes, in every one's eyes.

Mason really is their rock.

⚡️ Jason's POV ⚡️

"What the fuck do you mean you can't track him?!" I shouted at the stupid tracker.

"Sir, his tracker was found on the road 2 streets away from the party . They've probably cut his neck and taken it out" He explained nervously.

"How the hell did they know that he has a tracker in the first place? Something is not adding up" I said , tugging on my hair frustrated.

"Jason calm down" Luke ordered.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! We have to find him as fast as possible, god knows what these assholes will do to him" I shouted, my voice cracking at the end.

"Nothing will happen to him, we're gonna get him back" Brent said, squeezing my shoulder. " Now be helpful and go interrogate everyone and especially the bodyguards that were responsible for watching over Mason and Eliza during the party" he added.

"I'm gonna fuck everyone up" I said before storming out if the room.

We'll find you Mason, just hang on .

I'll kill whoever dared to cross you.

"Morty, what have we found so far?" I asked.

"Sir, all the bodyguards are either dead or missing" Morty told me .

"Fuck! What about the people who were at the party and the host?" I asked . "We interrogated them all , no one witnessed what happened".