.♦️. I love you .♦️.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

Tonight a party is held by the snake Bethany to celebrate her deal with Mason's company. So here I am with Sophia shopping for a dress for me to wear.

Ace and Cole gave up on following us into each shop and went to buy some coffee or something.

"What about this one?" Sophia asked, holding a strapless wine colored dress.

" It's too... simple?" I answered.

"Right how about ..." she trailed off as she looked through the dresses.

I went to the opposite side of her as I also looked through the dresses trying to end this misery, until I heard Sophia gasp loudly "Yess this would fit you perfectly!!" She exclaimed ,dragging me to the closest changing cabinet and ushering me to try it on.

Thank the lord that the dress was perfect and we settled on it . We can finally go home ... but of course Sophia had other plans.

She said she wanted to go to one last shop before meeting up with Ace and Cole again. She went into a jewelry store and asked if her order was ready before paying then calling Ace.

"They'll meet us in starbucks , might as well grab some coffee" she said to which I nodded.

"I'm so glad my brother chose you" she said as we sipped on our coffee.

I didn't know what to say so I just thanked her with a smile.

"You know my brother gave us all his time and life, he was the one who provided us with everything we needed. It's true that he seems cold , but he was there for us whenever we needed him, he was with us in our best and worst days , whenever we got sick , whenever we got into troubles, whenever we cried over our parents " Sophia said with a sad smile on her face.

"And when you came into his life I saw the old Mason. I didn't see him as my guardian who had too many responsibilities on his back,  but as my carefree brother who I used to know , he finally found someone to lean on instead of always being everyone's rock and acting tuff. And I'm glad you chose each other , you fit together in so many ways and I wish you both all the happiness ." She added.

"Thank you so much Sophia, you're the sweetest girl I've ever met and I'm so lucky to have Mason in my life. He makes me feel loved , you all do , and I'll always be here for every single one of you . I love Mason Sophia and I'll do anything to protect him and help him in every single stage of his life just like he helped me" I confessed with teary eyes as she smiled back at me.

"Here I got you a gift to welcome you to the family, it also fits your dress perfectly, but don't open it now someone will steal it" she joked , chuckling.

"Why are you both crying and laughing at the same time?" Ace said, startling us.

"Yeah I didn't know girls hormones gets affected that much" Cole added jokingly, which made Sophia punch his arm.

"Damn lil sis, I see your training with Ace is working" Cole said as Ace hugged her proudly.

"Come on, let's head home, Mason is blowing my phone. Don't tell him we left you alone or else we'll be dead" Cole instructed looking deadly serious as we laughed at his scared face.