.♦. The Ball .♦.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I was hyperventilating! I couldn't go shopping throughout the week because I was working throughout the morning and when I was done I had to be back home immediately because of a certain asshole.

Today was a free day in which the ball will be held. As I was digging in my closet I heard the bell ring.

Shit! Is this my dad? But I didn't hear his car and why would he knock?

I went to open the door but I didn't find anyone outside, instead I found a beautifully wrapped box with a smaller one on top of it. Weird. I took them upstairs to my room and opened the big box first. Inside was a stunning glimmering black dress with a note .

'I'll pick you up at seven pm,
wear those.
I hope you like them
M.K'

I guess it's from Mason. I was kinda confused ,but oh well at least I have a dress now. I kept my hair down but I did fix it a bit and matched the dress with a black heel and some makeup.(picture below).

It was now six fifty five and I checked myself one more time before grabbing my bag

It was now six fifty five and I checked myself one more time before grabbing my bag. By the time I ascended the stairs I heard a car pulling up in front of the house. I panicked for a second thinking it was my dad but calmed down when I saw that it was Mason's car.

Where is my dad anyway? not that I care , but I haven't seen him for the past week. Probably with his gang doing god knows what.

I cut my thoughts short and went to open the door when Mason knocked. Once I opened the door I looked at Mason from head to toe as he did the same. He was wearing obviously a special made black tuxedo but as always he managed to look handsome as ever. I swear he gets stunning every time I see him.

"You look beautiful " He said after finally looking into my eyes.

I blushed then replied " Thank you, you look good too".

He nodded then said " Shall we?" To which I also nodded.

He opened the door car for me before turning and getting in himself. "There will be a lot of paparazzi so just stay next to me and ignore them" He said.

"Uhh okay?" I said nervously.

"Don't worry you'll be ok" He assured me and I gave him a tight smile.

"We won't stay long, just for one hour or so " He then added.

"Ok" I replied simply.

As we reached the mansion where the ball is taking place and as Mason said the paparazzi were everywhere . The mansion was huge and amazing , I feel like I'm in a Disney movie.

We exited the car and headed to the door as flash lights blinded my sight, bu tI kept my head held high. Midway through the hall two men approached us, they were both well dressed and looked handsome as hell.