.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.

^ me updating after almost two months like

⛔️ Tw: This chapter might contain mature themes that might be a trigger ⛔️

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

Slap!

Punch!

Kick!

Another kick!

That's what I've been enduring for the past thirty minutes.

"You bitch! How dare you go whoring around with my enemy?" My dad shouted whilst unbuckling his belt.

"I didn't k-know " I said , my voice cracking .

"You liar ! You knew that I hate him and you still went with him to get back on me " he said before whipping me on my back .

He's so delusional that he actually thinks I'm doing this on purpose.

"No-o I'm working for him as a -" he cut me off and said "as a slut, right?"

Another whip to my back and I couldn't hold it anymore. I screamed as the pain was unbearable anymore "please s-stop" I begged " I'll do whatever you want but please stop" .

"Anything huh?" He asked to which I nodded.

"It might be a good thing to have someone on the inside after all " he said with a smirk showing on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked .

"Shut up bitch and get out of my fucking face " he said , his spit hitting my face , then left with a final kick to my abdomen.

.♦.♦.

I stared at myself in the mirror as I cleaned my cuts and that's when the crazy thoughts started invading my mind.

Why does my life have to be this way? Why me ?

'It's your fault that your mom is dead' my inner self said.

'Why don't you just kill your self? Everything will be better when you're gone. No more hitting, no more guilt and you can finally reunite with your mother'.

I opened the Cabinet and stared at the razor .

'Just do it no one would care anyway ' my inner self taunted.

I placed the razor on my wrists ready to drag it but my phone ringing stopped me.I threw the razor away as I realized what I was about to do. How can i be so stupid?!

I checked my phone to see a message from Mason informing me that I can come in late to work tomorrow since we were out late today. Who knew Mason King can be this thoughtful.

.♦.♦.

Oh god , please no! This is the last thing I need right now.

"Long time no see" he said, flinging his arm around my shoulder.

I took his hand off of me and distanced myself away from this filthy man I once called my boyfriend.