.♦. Girl's Night .♦.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

"Capo, ho trovato la posizione del magazzino dove alloggiano Ben e i suoi uomini" Eren informed me.(Boss , I found the location of the warehouse where Ben and his men are staying).

"Our men said that they're getting armed and ready to leave , we should probably ambush them before they come here " Morty suggested.

I thought about it for a bit before ordering them to get everyone ready " Inform my brothers, Ace and all the men to get ready. Morty , you and a couple of men will stay behind with Sophia and Eliza".

"Yes, boss" they both replied before leaving my office.

I plan on putting an end to the motherfucker Ben and his shitty gang today . Should've done this a long time ago.

I got ready and grabbed my gun before tucking it in the back of my pants then went downstairs to the living room where everyone was gathered around.

"Mason, do y'all really have to go ? Just send your men or something " Sophia said , worry written all over her face.

"Sophia, we have to be there. Plus, it won't take long. We'll be gone and back before you notice " I assured her.

"He's right, bambina, you can watch a movie with Eliza in the meantime or have the girls night you keep talking about" Luke said .

Just then Ace enters with Audrey . He then proceeds to hug Sophia after greeting everyone while Audrey walks to Eijah's side .

"See, even Audrey will be staying with y'all too, you'll have a great girls night until we're back to crash it " Brent said .

Eliza had a worried and unconvinced look on her face as she stared back at me. I created my throat before telling them that it's time to leave .

"Mason " Eliza called my name before I exited.

I turned around and looked her in her eyes as she bit on her lips " please be careful, my ... Ben can be so manipulative and unpredictable " she said before averting her gaze to the floor.

" We'll be okay" I said , I don't know why I felt the need to assure her and seize her worries.

"Morty and other bodyguards are still gonna be here in case you need anything " I informed the girls before exiting the house.

As everyone got in the cars I told the guards some orders before nodding towards Morty , that was enough for him to understand.

Let's get this over with this.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I share a look with the girls as we watch the cars leave.

"Well stop looking gloomy guys , they're gonna be okay" Audrey tried to put our mind at ease , but it was obvious she was as worried as us .

"Yes hopefully" Sophia said then clapped her hands together before saying " let's have our girls night shall we?"

Audrey nodded excitedly before they grabbed my arms and pulled me upstairs

Three masks later we headed back downstairs to 'bake some cookies' as Sophia said. Let me tell you they look nothing like cookies .

Some are burned, others are undercooked, others I don't even know what's wrong with them.

"Well that was definitely a failure" Sophia said.

"You think so?" Audrey said sarcastically.

"Well now what?" Sophia asked.

"A movie?" I suggested.