Trial 4: Truth Bullets

🔫Monokuma File #4:
A document detailing circumstances behind the victim's death.
"The victim is the Ultimate Gambler, Taeko Yasuhiro. Her body was found in the Music Room. The time of death is exactly 10:46am. The victim's cause of death was having their head crushed underneath a heavy object."

🔫Search Squad:
Taka formed a small team after Alter Ego's execution in the gym in an attempt to find an alternate way into the locked rooms on the fourth floor without breaking down the door. The team was comprised of himself, Mondo and Kyoko. Before splitting off to check the individual rooms, all three were present on the fourth floor. They began their search at 10:38, and they all claim no one else was up there with them.

🔫Signs of a struggle:
The music room and the area around the victim was in disarray.

🔫Grand Piano:
Taeko's head was found crushed underneath the piano. Considering the state of the area, Kyoko seems to think it unlikely that anything else could have caused Taeko's death. One of the legs of the piano has been sawn off. 

🔫 Blood on top of Piano:
Despite Taeko being crushed under the piano, her blood seems to also be on top of it.

🔫The Boxes:
Monokuma's incentive involved limiting everyone's supplies and using a new system where one person is allowed to ask for a total of three items. They cannot use anyone else's box for requests, and must use their own. Furthermore, they can't ask for the same item twice.

🔫Who used the boxes:
Byakuya did an interrogation for each person to figure out who used the box and how many times. Mondo used the box once. Chihiro and Makoto used it twice. Byakuya, Kyoko and Taka did not use it at all. Mukuro also used the box once prior to the investigation, but used it a second time during it. According to Monokuma, Taeko did not use the box at all.

🔫Cut-off Supplies:
As part of the motive for this case, Monokuma locked all necessary supply rooms for the students, forbidding them from using them. The only two that weren't locked were the kitchen, and the art room repository.

🔫Length of Tape:
Some tape was discovered at the scene of the crime. It measures up to roughly 20cm.  Furthermore, an empty roll of it was found in the Music Room. The tape itself was crushed underneath the piano, along with Taeko's body.

🔫Mukuro's test with the tape:
Mukuro repaired the piano leg with some tape she got out of her box and spent most of the investigation keeping an eye on it. At the end of the investigation, she revealed that after 10 minutes, the tape lost it's adhesiveness, and the piano collapsed.

🔫Music Room Door:
From the time of death to when the body was discovered, i.e from 10:46 to 10:50, the Music Room door was barred shut and Mondo had to force it open. Like the storage room door, it can't be locked from the inside.

🔫Everyone's alibis:
During the time of the murder, everyone was in different places. Kyoko, Mondo and Taka were the first three to find the body, meeting each other on the fourth floor 8 minutes prior to the time of death, and none of them saw anyone come up to the fourth floor at the time. Chihiro was procrastinating by himself in the Laundry Room, but was with Mukuro and Makoto when the body discovery announcement went off. Makoto and Mukuro met with each other at 10:36, and spent the entire time with each other. Before that, Makoto stated that he was in the Bio lab, and Mukuro was in the Art Room. Byakuya remained by himself the whole time, and thus doesn't have a firm alibi, though he claims he was in the rec room.

🔫Air Vent:
The music room has a single large air vent. Taka investigated it by crawling through it and found that it connects to a ceiling vent in the Men's restroom on the previous floor. From this experiment he concluded a few things.
1) The vent is just large enough for him to fit through. Anyone bigger than himself wouldn't have been able to use it.
2) It's possible to use the vent to escape the room, but not to get back in it. The exit vent is inconveniently placed on the ceiling of the men's restroom, and is unreachable.
3) While it's unclear why, the vent is very clean and almost free of dust.