Welcome to Despair: Part 4

There was one person among the group who looked even scarier than Leon did, and before Chihiro had a chance to avoid him, he caught her in his eye. He was one of the first people who Chihiro had run into in the entrance hall when she first arrived. The closer he drew, the more threatening he became. He had slightly tanned skin and a tall, muscular build which gave him a large figure, that became even larger to someone of Chihiro's stature. His hair was the most notable part about him. He wore it in a dark-brown punch perm with a styled-1960s pompadour. He had deep-ridged black eye-line circling his purple eyes, which gave him an intimidating appearance.

"Hey." he said. His voice was just as gruff as his appearance "who're you?"

"Ah um..." Chihiro stammered "I uh...I uh...I-I..." The big guy sighed and looked off the the side with a frown.

"I ain't gonna hurt'cha y'know?" he said passionately "Me? Hit a chick? Hells nah..."

"I...I'm sorry..." Chihiro sobbed "I'm Chihiro. I'm sorry."

"What're you sorry for?" he asked "you didn't do nothin'...Ah whatevs. Anyways, name's Mondo Owada. Nice meetin' ya..."

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry..." Chihiro said.

"Dammit...stop saying that!" Mondo began to get antsy "what're you even sorry for!?"

"AH! I'm sorry!" Chihiro exclaimed "Ah! I said it again! S-Sorry!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR!?" Mondo boomed, and Chihiro instinctively curled up into a ball. Mondo immediately became awkward, as several people around him started to stare.

"You ruffian!" Taka boomed "it's been a few minutes and you're already bullying an innocent girl! You must be a delinquent!"

"Shut yer fucking trap!" Mondo snapped "I ain't bullying shit! I'm sorry ok?" Mondo knelt down to the frightened Chihiro. "Look...I'm sorry. I tend to yell when I'm confused. I ain't mad at you, ok? I just wanna know what's wrong, yeah?" Chihiro unbundled herself and looked up at Mondo with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry because...I thought you were a bad person...based on how y-you look...I'm so sorry..." Mondo sighed and outstretched his hand 

"So, it was a misunderstanding huh? C'mon, get up..." Chihiro reached out and grasped Mondo's large hand. With no effort, he lifted her back up. "I mean, you ain't exactly wrong. I ain't a bad person, but I sure as shit ain't nice either..." he admitted "I mean, I'm the freakin' Ultimate Biker Gang Leader after all..."

"U-Ultimate Biker Gang Leader?" Chihiro repeated "that's a rather...obscene talent..."

"I don't know what that means..." Mondo frowned "but yeah, basically, I'm the leader of the hell ridin' Crazy Diamonds. Biggest biker gang in all of fricking Japan is what we are! And we're proud of that! Delinquents all around the country fear us!"

"Right...well...I'm sorry again for the way I was acting..." Chihiro bowed slightly "I'm glad you didn't hurt me..."

"I'd never do something so uncool as hit a girl..." Mondo said "but for now I guess...catch you later?"