Boys Life of Despair: Part 20 [Class Trial]

"I believe Byakuya is referring to Junko

"I believe Byakuya is referring to Junko...!" Chihiro revealed

"WHAT!?" Junko shrieked.

"Junko again!?" Taka exclaimed "why does everything keep coming back to her!?"

"Yeah, seriously, we're accusing her AGAIN!?" Hifumi asked.

"I-I'm sorry Junko, but..." Chihiro tried to explain "when it comes to looking at Toko's interactions with each of us, she definitely argued with you the most. That makes you an obvious target for a murder."

"So what!? That doesn't mean I killed her!" Junko snapped.

"Makoto's theory seems to hold water given the situation, and the multiple cuts and bruises on Toko's body implies that there was indeed a struggle," Byakuya explained "here's what really happened. Toko summoned Junko to the second floor that night, and Junko agreed to meet with her, believing Toko wanted to apologize to her. However, when she arrived, Toko attacked Junko, but Junko fought back. She escaped the fight with minimal injuries whilst Toko was left battered and bruised all over. Junko dealt a heavy blow to Toko's head with a dumbbell, and when she realized that Toko was still alive, she took the scissors that Toko was using as a weapon, and used them to slit her throat, dealing the final blow."

"B-But-! B-B-But-!" Junko stammered.

"Byakuya, I sincerely hope you haven't made this entire theory based solely on Toko's distaste for Junko," Kyoko told him "if you want to prove her guilt, you'll need something more concrete..."

"Of course, that's not the only reason I am making this assertion," Byakuya smirked "if Toko really planned to lure out Junko and kill her, that would also explain Junko's lack of an alibi for that night."

"I already told you!" Junko snapped "I was in the school store!"

"But there is no proof of that," Byakuya said "you ignored the night-time rule, and while you claim to have gone to the school store, you noticeably did not explain your reasons for doing so. Does that about cover it, Junko Enoshima?"

"Alright...that! FUCKING! DOES IT!" Junko roared "I've had it up to HERE with your fucking accusations! I! AM! NOT! THE! KILLER!"

"For someone who is not the killer, there is a lot of evidence pointing to you," Celeste grinned devilishly "and you ARE acting rather suspicious..."