Ultimate Despair: Part 15 [Class Trial]

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class-Actually! You know what? This time's a bit different so I'm not gonna reuse that old intro," Monokuma began in a bit of a different way "since this is the final class trial, some different rules are in effect. I will start off by explaining these rules. If you guys can manage to find out the true killer of Byakuya Togami, and in the process, solve all of the mysteries surrounding the killing game and this school, then you win! But if you don't...then I win! Naturally, the loser of this game has a thrillingly exciting, heart-racing punishment awaiting them!"

"And if you lose, that means you'll be executed, correct?" Kyoko asked "and you have no amendments to make that statement?"

"Yup it does, and no I don't!" Monokuma smiled "a bear never goes back on his word!"

The class trial room was decked out once again for the trial. Everyone remained seated in their usual seats, except this time, Monokuma was standing on a box, placed in the 16th spare seat, between the defiled portraits of Yasuhiro and Hina. Alter Ego didn't have a seat of his own, so Monokuma had decided to move Byakuya's portrait and allowed Alter Ego to stand in his spot, right next to Chihiro.

"To start off with, I'd like a quick explanation from you Mondo..." Mukuro began "when we were talking on the elevator, you said that you'd been led to believe that all of us were conspiring against you. Can you elaborate on that?"

"Huh? O-Oh, yeah, sure..." Mondo nodded.

"Oho? What's wrong Owada? You're looking unusually serious..." Monokuma observed.

Mondo has been acting shifty ever since Monokuma gave him that "hint" as he called it...I'm gonna need to get to the bottom of this...

[Non-Stop Debate]

🔫The Headmaster's Photograph

🔫Class 78 Student Profile

🔫Chihiro's Photograph

🔫Mukuro's Belt

🔫Morgue Lights

Mondo: I had to be sure of this, so that's why I asked Chihiro...

Mondo: But up until now, I was led to believe all of you...

Mondo: were in cahoots with the Mastermind...!

Mondo: I even had evidence to back it up!

Kiyotaka: That's the weirdest thing!

Kiyotaka: It's almost like you took the words out of my mouth!

Kiyotaka: I also have proof that all of you may be deceiving me!

Kiyotaka: But I'm not sure whether to believe it...

Mukuro: Funny you should say that...

Mukuro: Though I can't talk, as everyone knows I'm a traitor...

Mukuro: I too, have proof of my own as well...

Mukuro: That all of you may be pulling the wool over my eyes...

AlterEgo: What does this mean?

AlterEgo: How is it possible that...

AlterEgo: ⌖All three of you have proof of each other's deception? ⌖

Alter Ego's right, logically it shouldn't be possible...but that's only if those three didn't...

Mondo: I had to be sure of this, so that's why I asked Chihiro...