💫 Chapter 18: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

" Hello Kyu?" Jimin smiled when he saw his phone ringing . He picked up after he saw his boyfriend calling.

" Hey Baby..How are you?" Jungkook softly said.

" I'm good. How about my Kyu?" Jimin asked.

" I'm ok too baby. So how's Tae? " Jungkook asked.

" Oh Kyu.. he isn't ok. He's pretending to be fine but he's actually hurting a lot. I wish I could take away his pain somehow. I just want my bestfriend to be happy.." Jimin said, voice full of tears.

" Baby..don't be sad. I actually called you to talk to you about Tae & So Jung..I think there's a way to fix it.." Jungkook said. He sounded serious.

" Kyu..what..really?" Jimin's eyes widened, mouth hang open when he heard Jungkook saying there's a way.

" Yes baby. Let's meet up at 3 & I'll tell you about it," Jungkook answered.

" Yes ok. I'll be ready," Jimin's heart shaked.

He trusted Jungkook & knew his boyfriend really could do something about it. He felt lightheaded.

After A Few Hours

Jungkook gave him a peck before sitting down. Both of them sat down. They came to a nearby restaurant.

" Kyu..now tell me. What can we do?" Jimin said worriedly.

" Yeah I will tell you but before that there's another thing you need to know," Jungkook voice sounded too deep.

" What is it Kyu?"

" So Jung isn't actually seeing anyone. She still loves Taehyung like before. All the shits they had to face..was because of her father.."

Jimin's eyes widened. So Jung's father? He suddenly remembered So Jung used to tell that she didn't have a good relationship with her father. She was happy that her father was out of town, on business trips. So did her father force her to breakup with Tae?

" I met So Jung a few days ago on the way to the office. She tried to avoid me at first. She didn't want to tell me anything but when I told her about Tae & you, she broke down," Jungkook continued.

" So does that mean her father forced her to breakup with Tae?" Jimin asked.

" Yeah. He came back to the city. He was angry after hearing about Tae & forced her to breakup with him. He actually gave her threats saying he's gonna harm Tae. He's also trying to set her up with his friend's son who's wealthy. I didn't have any idea about her father but after I heard his name, well I actually laughed because his company has been trying to partner up with our company for so long. We are kind of his biggest client," Jungkook laughed after finishing the line.

" Oh.." Jimin was looking at him with curious eyes. He knew his boyfriend got an amazing idea.

" It seems like we can do something about it," Jungkook smiled.

Jimin smiled back. He's excited. He knew his handsome & talented boyfriend would solve it.

Next Day

Jimin slipped into his white sweater & white fluffy coat with blue jeans. He was both nervous & excited. He took a deep breath before exiting his room. Jungkook would be here in 5 minutes to pick him up.

15 minutes later

Jungkook parked his car infront of So Jung's house & went to the other side to open the car door for Jimin. Jimin got down & looked at his boyfriend. Jungkook was wearing a brownish undershirt & black coat with darkwashed jeans. He was looking extremely handsome as usual. Jimin felt his heart filling with love for the thousands time for his perfect boyfriend.