💫Chapter 22: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Two Months Later

" Hello?" Taehyung picked up the call with sleepy voice.
It was early in the morning. He just woke up & was about to leave his bed when his phone rang. He picked it up without noticing the caller ID.

"Hey Taehyung..it's Jungkook" Jungkook's voice sounded too serious.

" Hey Jungkook..what's up dude? Is everything ok? It's like 7 am," Taehyung replied, getting concerned.

" Yeah. Everything's good. It's just..tomorrow is his birthday. And I was actually planning to propose.."

" OMG DUDE..YESSS!" Taehyung was suddenly fully awake & super excited.

" I'm so nervous, Taehyung. I need to clear up my mind completely," Jungkook said, he was so tensed.

" Of course. Wait let me get ready & let's meet at the cafe. Then we all can talk ok?" Taehyung suggested.

" Yeah ok."

                    At The Cafe

" The ring is super pretty. It'll look so pretty on Jiminie's small fingers" So Jung was cooing for the past five minutes over the pretty ring that Jungkook bought for his boyfriend.

" I hope so.." Jungkook sounded too nervous. He was trying his best to stay calm but it wasn't helping at all.

" He will love everything. Stop worrying! Let's eat something & talk. Shall we?" Taehyung spoke finally.

" Yeah.."

Three of them ate & talked. Jungkook slowly became less nervous & more confident because of their encouragement. Taehyung & So Jung were truly amazing friends.

Jungkook took a deep breath. He's gonna confess to his baby. His precious little baby..

                Next Day

Jimin was practising the choreo again for the 6th time. He kept messing up the choreography. His mind was full of other thoughts.

He hadn't talked to Jungkook since yesterday. Jungkook didn't text him. Jimin thought maybe his boyfriend was too busy so he didn't wanna disturb him. But today..it's his birthday & deep down he really wanted to spend this day with the love of his life. 

All these thoughts were making him tensed & he kept messing up the choreo.

He sat down, almost giving up on the choreo when he got a text from his boyfriend.

" Hey baby. I need to talk to you about something. Can you come outside?"

Jimin got both happy & anxious. He was happy that his boyfriend texted him but anxious because of his seriousness that he caught through the text. He still hadn't gotten over the accident of his boyfriend.

Jimin told his co-dancers about the emergency & left the studio hurriedly.

His boyfriend was standing infront of his car with a smile on his face. He was wearing a black leather suit & pant, looking extremely handsome.

Jimin rushed to him. Jungkook pulled him in a tight hug.

" Did you miss me baby?"
" Yeah. I missed you. You didn't miss me?" Jimin pouted.
" I missed you like crazy."

Jimin got into the car with his boyfriend. Jungkook put the seat belt on him before putting on himself.

" Where are we going Kyu?"
" You'll know later "

Jimin whined at that. Started asking again & again about the place. Jungkook just laughed at his cuteness.

                 In The Evening