💫 Chapter 6: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Chapter 6

They had been dating for one month now. Jimin was the happiest with Jungkook. He's already planning to accept Jungkook as his boyfriend.

" Jungkook, are you gonna tell me where you're taking me?" Jimin whined.

Jungkook was driving him somewhere. He didn't tell him where they were going saying it's a surprise.

" I already told you it's a surprise baby," Jungkook smiled.
"Ok," Jimin pouted.

Jungkook smiled and leaned down to give him a kiss to his pouty lips before going back to drive.

                    An hour later

"Jungkook..this..," Jimin was speechless..
They were standing infront of a huge building and it was named J.M studio.
" It's yours baby. You can't say no okay? I did this because I love you. I know how much you wanted to join the dance studio. So I prepared this for you. Your own dance studio. Next Monday you'll have a opening ceremony there with a few students who wanted to join this studio."
Jimin almost jumped on Jungkook when he finished the line. Jungkook caught him in arms and twirled him in the air.

" I love you too.." Jimin whispered. Tears rolled down from his eyes slowly.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

" You do baby?"
" Yeah I do, idiot," Jimin whined again.
" So will you be my boyfriend?"
" Yeah," Jimin replied and pulled him for a kiss.
Jungkook hugged him tightly to deepen the kiss.
" Baby you know right? We are standing in the middle of the road? Everyone is watching us,"Jungkook chuckled, still pressing his lips on Jimin's.

Jimin blushed hard and tried to pull off but Jungkook didn't let him go before kissing him properly.

They went inside the studio. It had to be the most beautiful studio in Jimin's eyes. His dream studio. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. Jungkook came closer to him, pulled him in a tight backhug and pressed a soft kiss to his neck. Jimin blushed furiously.

                      3 hours later

Jimin came back with a huge smile on his face
He had the best day. He still couldn't believe what Jungkook did for him. He got his dream studio. But most importantly, Jungkook was his boyfriend now. The best boyfriend.
He's tired enough to text his friends back and tell everything so he texted his friend that he's gonna tell them everything tomorrow. Jimin changed his clothes and took a hot shower. After taking the shower, he sat on the bed to dry his hair.
He saw a notification popping up. A text from Jungkook.

" Goodnight baby. I love you."

Jimin smiled and took a deep breath before replying.

" You should sleep too and love you more."

Jimin slowly lay down on his bed. He wanted to sleep and dream about his Kyu.

                      At night

So Jung was scrolling through her phone when she got another message from Yoon Sung

" Tell Jimin to contact me or I'm gonna ruin his life."

So Jung's eyes widened to see the text. She immediately dialled Taehyung's number.

" Tae??"
" Yeah baby? Why are you calling at this hour? You should sleep?"
" Tae..I think that bastard is gonna do something again?"
" Huh?"
" Yoon Sung! I think he's gonna try to hurt Jimin again,"
" What? How did you know? Did he text you again?"
" Yeah. He told me he's going to ruin Jimin's life if Jimin doesn't contact him.."
" WHAT??"

                  Jungkook's place

" Dad, I think I should tell Jimin everything. I don't want him to get hurt after hearing that you chose him for me. I already love him and I will never gonna hurt him," Jungkook stated.

Mr.Jeon smiled at this.

" Ok son. I'm happy for both of you. I also don't want to ruin anything. So go ahead and tell him everything,"
" Thank you dad."

(To Be Continued..)