💫 Chapter 5: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

" I'm freezing," Jimin mumbled. The weather was too cold that day making Jimin shiver.
" True," Mr. Kang  (Restaurant owner) said.

Jimin looked around to see if Jungkook was there. Though it was cold outside, still it mad him happy that Jungkook would be here anytime. That thought made him come to the restaurant earlier before the time. Taehyung and So Jung teased him a lot when they saw him leaving the uni earlier. Jimin blushed hard.

                  After an hour

Jungkook came to the restaurant as usual in time. Jimin smiled at him. But in resturn he got a broken smile from Jungkook. Jimin's face fall.

" Mr. Jeon! So what do you want to order today?" Mr. Kang asked excitedly.
" Mr. Kang, will you kindly call Jimin hyung here, I need to talk to him," Jungkook replied politely.

Jimin already heard what Jungkook said to Mr. Kang so Jimin rushed to him. 

" Jimin? Oh here is Jimin. I'll leave you two. Enjoy your time Mr.Jeon," Mr. Kang said and left them.

" Hyung..how are you?" Jungkook asked.
" I'm good. What about you Jungkook ah?" Jimin looked at him.

" I'm ok too. Can I ask you something hyung?" Jungkook looked hesitant.
" Yeah. What is it?"

" Hyung..who is Yoon Sung?"

Jimin's world stopped for a while. How did Jungkook know about that Jerk?

" How did you know about him?"

" He texted me and said you're his boyfriend. You're cheating on me with him..hyung is that true? We ain't even a couple yet. I guess it's not my place to ask this. But I like you hyung and I thought you liked me too..so it made me sad hyung"

Jungkook finished the line and looked down. Jimin's eyes already filled with tears. That jerk didn't stop yet. Now he's trying to ruin everything again..
Jungkook liked Jimin genuinely. And Jimin was sure about it now.

" He's nothing to me Jungkook. He is just a cheating bastard who broke my heart long ago. He promised me to love me always but then left me alone for some rich girls. After that, I erased him from my life totally. But he didn't stop. Now he's trying to ruin my relationship with you..don't believe him Jungkook.."

Jimin broke down in tears. Jungkook came closer to him and held his hand.

" I was sad but I didn't believe him hyung. That's why I came to you to know everything. I believe you. I like you and I promise to protect you hyung.."

Jimin threw himself on Jungkook after hearing his words. Jungkook hugged him tightly and whispered soft words to stop him from crying.  Many customers were looking at them. But they didn't care much. 

                Evening

" Hyung..there's something I wanna tell you too," Jungkook murmured.
Both of them were walking through the street after Jimin finished his shift.
" Yeah?"
" Your ex reminds me of my ex hyung. I had a same story too. It still scares me.."

Jimin turned around and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

" You know you can tell me everything Jungkook,"

" Yeah..ok..
Hyung I got married 2 years ago..with someone.."

Jimin's eyes widened.

" What?"

" Yeah hyung. She was my first love. We were a popular couple in highschool. Everyone thought we were  gonna get married. As I was helping dad with business, I had to go to abroad for a few months. So we thought of getting married before I go to abroad. So we got married. My father didn't accept the marriage..but still didn't say much. After that I went to abroad. She couldn't go as she said she had to study for uni. After I returned from abroad,I found her spending nights with different guys and taking drugs..and then after much difficulties we agreed to divorce. I don't love her anymore. I was broken for a while but then I found you.."

Jungkook finished talking and found Jimin already hugging him and crying measurably.

" I like you so much.."
" I like you too.."

( To Be Continued..)