💫 Chapter 3: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

The beep sound made Jimin's gaze turned to his phone. He looked at the phone screen and saw a notification from instagram.

" Jeon Jungkook followed you"

The notification made Jimin's heart almost jump.

Is that really Jungkook?

He hurriedly went to the profile. Yeah it was really Jungkook. He's quite popular and had a lot of followers.

Jimin followed him back.

Jimin bit his lips when he got another notification which indicated that there's a message.

" Hey Jiminsshi.."

Jimin took a deep breath before replying to the message.

" Hello Jungkooksshi"
" I hope I'm not disturbing you"
" No it's ok.I wasn't really that busy"
" Alright. Um..maybe It's a bit too early to ask you that but like can we go out sometimes?"

Jimin smiled. Jungkook was gentle. The way he asked him was gentle.

" Ok"
" Really? then Saturday at 4?"
" I'll be ready"

Jimin blushed hard. His heart couldn't stop beating. He couldn't wait for Saturday to come. It's been long he felt that way again. The last time, his heart broke into pieces. So he was a bit unsure but Jungkook's warm words were slowly making him weak.

                On The Other Side

"So how's it going with Jimin?" Jungkook's dad smiled at his son.
" It's going well dad," Jungkook replied.
" That's good son. I wish the best for you both," Mr.Jeon smiled again while saying those words.

Jungkook smiled back. He's excited for Saturday. Hope everyday would go well.

                 Next Day

"So he asked you out?" Taehyung said excitedly.
"Yeah," Jimin tried to hide his blush.
" omg I'm so excited for our Jiminie's date!" So Jung screamed.

Jimin laughed. His friends were more excited than him. But it was normal as Jimin hadn't dated anyone for years. Many guys asked him out but Jimin couldn't trust them because of his last relationship. But Jungkook seemed different compared to them..

                     Saturday

Jimin was getting ready when he received a message from Jungkook. He sent him the location to where Jimin would wait for him.
Jimin hurriedly got ready. He looked at the mirror for the last time and then left.

                 15 minutes later

Jimin was a blushing mess when Jungkook opened the car door for him and checked if he's properly seated before going to the driving seat.

" Are you feeling ok?" Jungkook asked while driving.
" Yeah I am ok. Sorry I just haven't gone on a date for years. So I'm a bit nervous," Jimin managed to reply.

Jungkook gave his cute bunny smile.

" It's fine Jiminsshi. Don't worry. I'll make sure to keep you safe," Jungkook softly whispered.

Jimin's heart was pounding again.

                  On The Other Side

" Taehyung ah, there's something bothering me" So Jung said. She looked genuinely worried.
" What is it baby?" Taehyung asked.
" I didn't tell Jimin because I don't wanna make him worried..but someone contacted me a few days ago.."
" who?"
" Yoon Sung,"
" You mean..that freaking cheating bastard.."
" Yeah..He wanted to talk to Jimin but as Jimin had blocked him long ago. He couldn't contact him. So he texted me instead," So Jung mumbled.
" Tf...I hope that bastard don't try any shit or we'll kill him," Taehyung groaned.
"I know right. We won't let him hurt our Jiminie again" So Jung growled.

                  1 hour later

Jimin was surprised when their car stopped infront of the most expensive restaurant of the city.

Jungkook again helped him to get down from the car. He looked at him with pure adoration.

" So shall we go?" Jungkook smiled.
" Yeah.." Jimin smiled back.

(To Be Continued...)