💫 Chapter 1: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Chapter 1

" Jimin ah!" Jimin looked around to see his 2 best friends Taehyung and So Jung. They came to his restaurant. Not really his own restaurant. Jimin works in this restaurant as a part time worker to earn more money.

" Welcome guys!" Jimin smiled and looked at his friends.
" I hope we didn't come at the wrong time Jiminie. Will the customers get angry if we take some time with you?" So Jung said with a worried face.
" No guys. It's  evening. I'll be soon going home. We have only 1/2 customers here right now as you see," Jimin assured his friends.

Taehyung and So Jung sat on one of the tables.

" You guys wanna eat something?" Jimin asked.
" No Jiminie, we already ate," Taehyung said

Jimin smiled at his friends and thought to bring some soju or any drink for them.

When he turned around, he understood another customer came to the restaurant.

" Mr. Jeon, omg what a pleasant surprise!" Jimin heard his boss talking to the new customer with such eagerness.
"A vip customer?" Jimin thought and turned around. Tae and So Jung also turned around to see who's that person that was getting so much attention.

Jimin's eyes fixed on the new customer. That guy looked like the same age as him. He was wearing a black turtleneck suit. He had big doe eyes and a small scar on his cheeks.

Jimin's heart skipped a bit. That guy was insanely handsome.

Just then, that guy made an eye contact with him. Jimin almost flinched.
That guy noticed that and his lips curved into a beautiful bunny smile.

" Hey Jiminie, come here," Jimin's boss (the restaurant owner) called Jimin.
Jimin looked at his friends and told them to wait for a few minutes.

He slowly went to the new customer.

" Jiminie, this is Mr.Jeon, his dad is the CEO of the largest company here. He's currently helping his dad beside his studies.He will be coming to our restaurant more often, so I hope you'll do your best"

Jimin understood now why the owner was giving him so much importance. He nodded slowly.

That guy smiled again.

" Hello, I'm Jungkook," he broke the silence.

His voice was so beautiful. Jimin's heart skipped for the 2nd time.

" Hello, Mr.Jeon. I'm Jimin," Jimin managed to speak somehow.

" Just call me Jungkook. And Jimin right? Pretty name. Not prettier than you though" Jungkook smirked while saying those words.

Jimin's cheeks slowly got red. He tried to hide his blush.

" Mr.Jeon, if you need anything. Just call me or Jimin. He's new here. Only working for 2 months but he's really a good employee," the restaurant owner said.

" Sure. I'll keep an eye on him," Jungkook said playfully.

Jimin blushed again.

                 A few hours later

Jimin was lying on his bed. He returned from the restaurant. The day was hectic. He finished the class in the morning. Then went straight to the restaurant and worked there for like 5 hours. So he was so tired.

Suddenly the face of the new customer came to his mind.

Jungkook. He was so handsome and smooth. He made him blush so many times. Jimin smiled again thinking about the guy. He felt his heart skipped multiple times while thinking about him.

             On The Other Side

Jungkook was on his laptop trying to check the last project file copies. He had a long day too but he was happy to meet a cutie at least.

Jungkook smiled.

Park Jimin. That pretty restaurant worker with fluffy blonde hair, pale skin and soft looking lips.

Jungkook observed him too carefully. He noticed it too how Jimin blushed when he tried to flirt with him.

                     Next Day

" Hobi, just shut up," Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked so done with his best friends bickering again.

" Guys, stop bickering," Jungkook said to them.
" He started it," Hobi said pointing Yoongi. Yoongi pouted.

Jungkook laughed. His friends were too adorable. They fought everyday and then forgot about it in 10 minutes.

" Jungkook?" Jungkook turned his head when he heard his father's voice.

" Yes Dad,"
" You met Jimin already?"
" Yeah I met,"
" How's he?"
" He's...pretty, adorable and soft.."

(To Be Continued...)