💫Chapter 23: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage💫

(Mild Sexual Content🔞)

3 months later 〰

" I can't believe I'm getting married..," Jimin murmured.

" I know. I can't believe my phatass friend is getting married," Taehyung half laughed.

Jimin giggled & smacked Taehyung's chest. Both Tae & So Jung laughed at his cuteness.

Jimin took a deep breath. Tomorrow was going to be a really special day in his life. He was getting married the next day.

On The Other Side

Jungkook sighed after cutting the multiple calls. He was exhausted. But still he was smiling. His baby would be his forever after the next day.

" Jungkook ah," Jungkook turned his attention to the door as he heard his mom's voice. She was standing there with a smile.

" Omma, come in," Jungkook said.

Mrs.Jeon came towards him & sat on the corner of the bed.

" Jungkook ah..I'm really happy right now you know. I'm so happy that you both found each other."

Jungkook smiled at his mom's kind words & opened his mouth,

" I'm happy too omma. I can't believe he's going to be mine..I love him so much omma.."

Mrs.Jeon smiled widely & came closer to his son. She hugged him tight & sniffed,"

" I hope you both will enjoy the rest of your lives happily. I'm praying for both of you. My two precious sons.."

Jungkook hugged her mom back & smiled again.

He was happy.

Next Day

The ceremony went really well. The venue was filled with tons of people. Most of them were relatives of Jungkook & Jimin's family. A few were their colleagues.

Jungkook & Jimin read their vows & kissed each other with teary eyes. Tears of happiness.

After the ceremony was over, everyone said their goodbyes & prayed for the married couple. Jungkook & Jimin went to the airport with their family & friends. Taehyung  & So Jung gave threats that they had to call them everyday. Yoongi & Hobi patted both of them . Jungkook & Jimin hugged each of them with eyes filled with happy tears before finally making their way to the jet for their honeymoon.

8 Hours Later

"Baby..get up. We are here," Jimin opened his eyes when he heard Jungkook calling him & jolting him.
He yawned & tried to get up. Jungkook helped him to get up before looking for their luggages.

Jungkook called a cab & they got on it.

Jimin sat partly on Jungkook's lap & rested his head on his chest. Jungkook held him tightly with his arms.

It took them 20 minutes to reach the place.

Jimin's eyes widened when he looked at the beautiful house.

Jungkook grabbed his hand & started walking.

Jimin looked at the huge swimmingpool & the beautiful rose garden with awe. The white large building with skyblue stairs rolling around the house to the roof.

A middle-aged man walked towards them.

Jungkook had a talk with him. Jimin couldn't hear them as he was still looking around, admiring the place.