💫 Chapter 9: Fallen Snowflakes/ Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

" Baby! Are you ready?" Jungkook whined over the phone. Jimin giggled.

Today was the day. They were going to meet Jungkook's parents. Jimin was nervous but he kept reminding himself that Jungkook was with him so nothing bad would happen. Still his heart was beating so fast.

Jimin was taking a lot of time to get ready. Jungkook had called him three times already.

" Just 5 minutes more Kyu, then I'll be ready," Jimin said.

" Ok. I'm already near your home. Have you told your parents?"

" Yeah. They both knew about everything. So they gave me their consent without delay."

" That's good then," Jungkook smiled.

" Ok..So I think I'm ready."

" I'm waiting for you. Get here baby," Jungkook replied and cut the call.

Jimin took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked beautiful.

                      On The Way

" Are you gonna focus on the road? You keep looking at me," Jimin complained.

" That's your fault though," Jungkook replied while driving.

" How's that my fault?"

" You're looking so fucking pretty but don't want me to look at you? how do you want me to survive?"

Jimin's cheeks turned pink hearing his boyfriend's complains. He wanted to hide his blush but failed.

" Stop being so fucking beautiful or I'm gonna lose my control," Jungkook groaned.

" What do you wanna do then?" Jimin teased.

" I'll just stop the car and pull you in my lap. Then you won't be able to tease me like that for a few hours," Jungkook smirked.

Jimin smacked his boyfriend's chest. He couldn't stop but felt himself getting turned on hearing his boyfriend's filthy words. They hadn't have sex yet. But it's not like he never wanted to.

" Ok. So now you're smacking me again," Jungkook pouted.

" Yeah. Focus on the road. Then maybe you'll get what you want sooner," Jimin replied with a playful voice.

Jungkook groaned.

                          A few hours later

Jimin slowly chewed the food. The way Jungkook's parents welcomed him made his heart filled with warmth. Jimin was a bit taken aback to see his parents welcoming him like that.

Jungkook's house looked like a palace. There were many servants and other people roaming here and there in the house. Huge chandeliers were hanging above. The walls were white and different types of paintings were hanging there.
As they were driving for a while, both of them were hungry so Jungkook's mom told them to eat first before visiting the other rooms. Jungkook's father gave him a warm smile. Jimin was afraid the most to meet Jungkook's dad but his warm smile made his fear disappeared.

" I hope you're enjoying the food babybean," Jungkook's mom smiled and asked Jimin.

" It's really good Mrs. Jeon," Jimin smiled back.

" Umm..you should start calling me mom babybean. Just like Jungkook does."

Jimin blushed hard. Jungkook smiled at him.

" I'm happy that Jungkook found you. He was so miserable after what happened to him in the past. I already can tell how much you two love each other," Mrs. Jeon shed a few tears while saying all these.

Jimin's heart flinched. He looked at his boyfriend and saw so much love in his eyes. He promised himself to be always there for Jungkook and love him as long as he could.

                   After an hour

" So this is my room," Jungkook pulled him into a large room.

The whole room looked so neat and clean. There was a small chandelier hanging above. Some huge shelves with books and music players. A few selves filled with files and documents. A huge king sized bed. Some musical instruments. A few chairs and a small table.

" What do you think? "

Jimin was about to reply but he felt his boyfriend's smirk. He blushed.

" I like it. So neat and clean."

" umm..Do you like to spend our first night here?" Jungkook whispered and put his hands on Jimin's hip.

Jimin's dick twitched.

" Maybe.."

Jungkook turned him around and slowly leaned forward.

Their lips met almost immediately. Both of them sighed in the kiss. Jimin understood how Jungkook was holding himself back for the past few hours. So he wrapped his neck with his small hands to deepen the kiss. Jungkook bit his lower lips and slipped his tongue making Jimin moan.

" I want you..so bad..do you want me too baby?" Jungkook managed to say.

" Yeah..I want you too Kyu.."

( To Be Continued...)

A smut is coming in the next chapter 🔞