💫 Chapter 7: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

"Kyu!" Jimin jumped when he saw his boyfriend standing right in front of his studio door. Jimin was so focused on dancing that he didn't notice when Jungkook came to the studio. After all, it was his dream and his boyfriend fulfilled it. A soft ballet music was playing on the background. Jimin stopped dancing and rushed to his boyfriend.

" How are you baby?" Jungkook smiled while catching his adorable boyfriend in his arms.
" I'm doing great. A bit nervous for the opening ceremony though," Jimin softly said.
" You'll do great baby, I'm sure of it," Jungkook ran his hands on his back in a soothing way.
Jimin melted on his touch.

" Baby, I need to tell you something. I'm quite nervous. I don't know how you're gonna react after hearing it..," Jungkook said.

Jimin looked at his boyfriend's face. He looked worried.

" What is it Kyu?" Jimin raised his brow.

" Let's sit," Jungkook pulled him to the floor. Both of them sat on the wooden floor.

Jungkook held Jimin's hands tightly before speaking.

" Baby..after I got hurt from my ex, I gave up on loving someone. Thinking I'll get the same treatment from everyone. My father, he was the one who found you. The restaurant you're working was built by my father actually. He noticed you there while observing the workers one day. Your father, Mr. Park, his company is also a part of our company and my dad came to know that you're his son. He collected some infos about you. He told me about you. He thought you're the one for me. At first, I didn't pay attention but then I tried to check on you and then fell for you slowly. Your dad also knew about that. I'm scared you're gonna leave me after hearing that. But no matter what, I know my father was the one who found you but I fell for you deeply baby. I truly love you. My feelings for you ain't any type of test but I needed to tell you all these because I don't wanna keep anything from you..I hope you forgave me baby.."  Jungkook finished the lines and looked on the floor. He couldn't look at Jimin. He was scared..

Jimin was shocked to hear all these. At first, his thoughts were getting messy but soon he caught up. Maybe Jungkook's father found him, maybe his father knew that too but it's not Jungkook's fault. He loved him truly and Jimin was never gonna leave Jungkook for that.

" Kyu, it was shocking for me to know that your father found me and my father also knew about that but about your feelings, I'm certain. I trust you. I'm happy that you told me everything. I still love you and I'm not gonna leave you anytime soon."

When Jimin finished talked, Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly pulled Jimin in a tight hug. There were small tear drops rolling down from his eyes making Jimin's heart ache. He cupped Jungkook's cheeks and wiped those tears away.

" Don't cry. I can't see my boyfriend crying like a baby. And we need to have a talk with our parents I guess," Jimin stated.
" Whatever you want baby," Jungkook said and came closer to give his cute boyfriend a proper kiss.

                   Next Day

" I'm sorry son for hiding this from you," Mr.Park looked down. He felt guilty for hiding all these from his son.
" Don't do that again dad. Next time I won't forgive you," Jimin pouted.
" Ok son and dad is sorry again."
" Alright. Let's go and take our lunch. Mom made my favourite dish today!"

                     Next Week

"Baby you did so well in the opening ceremony. Now let me spoil you," Jungkook made a ducklip.

The opening ceremony was a success. Jimin did his best to communicate with everyone and gave a nice speech. Jungkook was looking at his boyfriend with so much love and adoration. He just wanted to pull him into his lap and kiss him desperately. But he controlled himself. These days he kept losing his control over his small, soft boyfriend. Anyway, he wanted to take his boyfriend out on a date after 2 days of the ceremony. They went to watch a movie and now Jungkook was taking him to the most expensive shopping mall to buy cute things for his boyfriend.

" But Kyu, you're already doing so much for me. I feel like I'm wasting your money.." Jimin pouted.
" No baby, I love you and I'm doing these because I want to make my cute boyfriend happy. So you can't say no," Jungkook said.

Jimin's cheeks got red and he hid his face on his boyfriend's chest. Jungkook chuckled.

                     After 2 hours

Both of them were tired after shopping for 2 hours. Jimin looked at his boyfriend. Jungkook looked exhausted. He's handling the company, studies and still making time to spend with his boyfriend. The thought made Jimin emotional.

" Kyu, sit here. I'll go and buy drinks for us,
" Let's go together babe.."
" No Kyu, you sit here. You're tired. I want you to rest. I'll be back," Jimin smiled and turned around to go to the mall restaurant to buy some drinks for them.

Jimin went to 4th floor and bought some cold coffees for both of them. He bought some banana milks too as he knew Jungkook loved Banana milk. After paying when he was about to turn around, he heard a harsh voice,

" Looks like you're getting nice company Park Jimin.."

(To Be Continued...)