💫 Chapter 4: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

"Jiminsshi, do you like this place? I'm still worried that maybe you're not ok with this place?" Jungkook sounded concerned.
They sat on the corner table which was reserved by Jungkook.

" I'm ok Jungkooksshi.." Jimin smiled at him to assure him that he's good.
" I hope you'd just call me Jungkook," Jungkook murmured.
Jimin blushed hard
"Ok Jungkook..then you can just call me hyung," Jimin answered.
" Ok hyung.." Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

After having their spaghetti, Jungkook opened his mouth,
" Hyung..I wanted to tell you something.."
" Yeah?" Jimin raised his eyebrow
"I know I was a bit too straightforward with you from the start. Maybe I made you feel uncomfortable many times. But I really want to know you hyung. I developed a crush on you..I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you properly," Jungkook finished the line and looked at Jimin.
Jimin's heart was pounding so damn fast.
He managed to say,
" Yeah Jungkook ah. I want to know you too."

Jungkook's lips curved into an adorable smile.

                      2 hours later

"Oh damn..I didn't bring any umbrella," Jimin pouted.

They had no idea when the sky turned black and it started raining. Jungkook's car was parked in the opposite side of the road.

"Wait a sec hyung," Jungkook said. Then he called someone and told that person to bring an umbrella.

After waiting for 7/8 minutes, a middle age man came to them with an umbrella. He bowed to Jungkook and gave him the umbrella.

" Let's go hyung" Jungkook said and softly grabbed Jimin's hand.

Jimin almost flinched. Jungkook smiled at his cute reaction.

"Ok."

                   At Night

Jimin finished talking to his best friends for hours. They were so happy about his date. Jimin's heart was still pounding. He kept thinking about the date.

"Jimin ah, can I come son?" Jimin's dad knocked his door.

" Yes dad," Jimin replied.

Jimin opened the door. His dad smiled and gave a pat on his head.

"You look happy Jiminie, did something happen?"

"No-dad. Nothing happened," Jimin tried to hide his blush.
" Have you found any nice guy then?" Dad joked.

Jimin's cheeks got red.

" I..I think so.. dad.."
" Really? What's his name?"
" Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin noticed how his dad looked shocked hearing the name and then slowly a smile spread through his face.

" I see. I hope he treats you well," Dad gave him a smile before exiting his room.

Jimin thought about his dad's shocked look but then he remembered as Jungkook's family owned the biggest company in this city, maybe dad found his name familiar.

Besides, Jungkook was too hot. Who couldn't notice him?

Jimin blushed furiously.

               On The Other Side

Jungkook was checking a file. He felt happy. The date was perfect. He was happy to see Jimin enjoying it as well. He took a deep breath and looked at the files again.

And then he got a message from an unknown number.

" Stop going out with Jimin,"
" Who's this? What are you saying?"
" I'm Yoon Sung. Jimin's boyfriend,"
" What?"

( To Be Continued...)