💫Chapter 21: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

🔞🔞

(This chapter got sexual contents)

Jimin could tell that Jungkook was nervous, looking into his eyes. Jungkook never danced on stage before. He had to go to stages for presentations or other official stuffs being the future owner of his company. But Jimin was surprised to see his potention & his fast learning while practising dance with him. All the other participants were shocked too when they noticed his skill. Jimin was both proud & happy that he got the most talented & amazing boyfriend.

They were both fixing their outfits for the last time when the host announced their name as participants of JM Studio. Jungkook took a deep breath before kissing Jimin softly.
Jimin smiled & held his boyfriend's hand. He gave a "fighting" look to his co-participants & slowly made his way to the stage with his boyfriend.

                20 Minutes Later

"What the..dude how did you manage to dance so well??" Taehyung screamed at Jungkook.

Jungkook still couldn't believe he managed to pull that hard choreography. He could hear the screams & cheers from the audience when he did his part. The biggest claps they got when Jungkook held Jimin up to do the couple dance part.
When they got down from the stage, everyone cheered them so loudly.
Taehyung & So Jung rushed to them at once.

"I'm glad I didn't embarrass anyone," Jungkook laughed.

" Embarrass? Jungkook that was incredible! You both did amazing!" So Jung explained.

Jimin smiled & looked at his boyfriend,

" I'm proud of you"
" I'm proud of you too."

                An Hour Later

Jungkook smiled. They were sitting on a restaurant that Jungkook recommended. Yoongi & Hobi came after Jungkook called them. They were supposed to come to see the performance too but both of them had works. Jungkook was happy to see them getting along with Jimin, Tae & So Jung.

" I'm kidnapping you all for one day to hangout with me & Yoongi leaving Jungkook alone. This asshole took so long to let us meet you guys," Hobi said, already laughing as he saw Jungkook's lips turning into an adorable pout.

" Hyung! That's not fair," Jungkook frowned.

" Yeah! Leave Jimin too. This bish also took so long to let us meet Jungkook. We literally met him after months," Taehyung replied.

It was Jimin's turn to pout this time. All of them laughed at their cuteness.

" Look at these kids, already pouting," Yoongi laughed.

Jungkook & Jimin pouted but still they were actually happy to see their friends being playful.

                 In The Evening

Jimin couldn't help but smile at the thoughts. Jungkook was driving him to his house. Jungkook's parents weren't at home tonight. Jimin could tell where the night was leading. They'd be alone after a long time..

                 10 minutes later

After entering the house, Jimin sat on the couch of Jungkook's room, waiting for Jungkook to return. Jungkook went to the other room to fetch some clothes for both of them as the current clothes were too uncomfortable for them to sleep. Though Jimin could tell through his boyfriend's eyes that he wasn't planning to sleep too soon.

Jungkook returned wearing a black turtle-neck t-shirt & grey sweat pants. He was holding a soft lemon t-shirt & white pants. He handed those to Jimin.