Chapter 32: Dean

Chapter 32: Dean

"Stop it!" She giggled, as she pushed me away. I managed to grab on to her hand and pull her a bit closer instead.

"No, really! If you were Transformer you would be Optimus Fine!"

Another peal of laughter left her.

"Okay, okay, who is your favorite Harry Potter character?"

"Luna Lovegood."

"Well, I am not Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood." I winked.

"You are killing me here

"You are killing me here." I watched as her face literally glowed as she laughed at my corny pick up lines. The setting sun highlighted her features beautifully and the slight wind made a few strands fly, making my hands itch to push them back.

Instead, I laid back on the picnic blanket, with my hands below my head, looking up at some trees. The sky was in such pretty colors and I had clicked a lot of photos of it. The sky was one of my obsessions.

Sky and her.

I turned towards her as she sneezed. "I'd say God bless you, but it looks like he already has!"

I received an empty plastic bottle to my head, at that.

"Stop it." Her cheeks were in a red blush, she clearly loved the teasing. But I chose to respect her wishes and stopped, for now. It was really adorable how easily she blushed when complimented. 

"Are you excited?" She asked, as she turned her body around to face me, sitting with her legs crossed. Her simple cream dress looked exceptionally beautiful on her. It had a black band which pinched her dress around the waist.

"For what?" I asked as I yawned

"For what?" I asked as I yawned. Today had been hectic. It was difficult to believe that I had reached Dubai in the morning today. It seemed like ages ago.

"All this." She gestured around herself to everything.

"More nervous, really." I turned, still lying on my side, to face her. "This is completely out of my league. I had never imagined I would do something like this. I am afraid of tripping and ruining your image." I admitted.