with love, always.

❞Burning down the street, no left right, left right, I don't wanna see no red light, red light. Fast lane on the beat, go ten-five, ten-five.❞

Asteria Clifford hated being the center of attention.

Asteria lives in Hawai'i with her dad and brother, along with her uncles, and has since she was ten. Asteria's mother passed away after her brother was born and has lived in a world of silence ever since due to her brother being sick and her guardians being doctors. She doesn't hate it, but it's lonely. But when Asteria's actions get put on display, she notices her guardians paying a lot of attention to the 17 year old.

Asteria Clifford hated being the center attention.

"I AM GOING TO MAKE A VERY BEAUTIFUL LIFE FOR MYSELF."

"HOW?"

"WITH LOVE, ALWAYS."

━━ A STORY about a girl who is used to the quiet world.

IN WHICH a girl keeps her life a secret from her father as much as she can.

OR

— IN WHICH a father realizes how badly he treats his 16 year old daughter and does everything to fix it.

ASTERIA CLIFFORD . . .

MICHAEL CLIFFORD . . .

LUKE HEMMINGS . . .

ASHTON IRWIN . . .

CALUM HOOD . . .

APOLLO CLIFFORD . . .

— Warnings, Disclaimer, and A Note. –

Warnings.
"With Love, Always" is a story that can be very triggering and upsetting to the reader. It's a realistic depiction of being ignored by your family and acting out like this. Please read carefully.
I love you.

Disclaimers
I am not romanticizing this type of relationship. I do not own 5 Seconds Of Summer or their music. This is simple for my readers and people who want to have an escape.

Note.
Like I've said, this story is more on the triggering side and if something like this does disturb you, please click away.

Released Originally: April 20th, 2021.
Completed Originally: April 6th, 2022

Released Now: February 17th, 2023.
Completed Now: