1+ 555-555-5555

1+ 555-555-555:
Stay away from him, Asteria Clifford, or you will regret it.

Asteria's eyes trained on the text from an unknown number she didn't know. Who the hell was him?

"What the hell..." She mumbled as she stared at the text.

Asteria decided not to answer the text and to leave it be as she didn't want to engage in a fight against a man.

She got up from her vacation bed and walked to her kitchen downstairs.

When she entered her kitchen, she saw a familiar back—which made her narrow her eyes. She went into full view and saw Casper sitting on a kitchen stool, eating chocolate waffles.

"What are you doing here?" Asteria asked.

Casper turned around with a cheeky grin. "Eating chocolate waffles. What does it look like I'm doing? Dying?" Casper mumbled, scanning Asteria's face. "What's wrong?"

"What?" Asteria's eyebrows went together as she walked around the kitchen island and grabbed a strawberry. "Nothing is wrong."

"You look uneased." Casper said simply.

"How do you know if I looked eased or not?" Asteria said, looking at Casper's face. "Seriously, Casper, what are you doing here?"

"Our parents are out, and they took Apollo with them." Casper said. "And I was bored. So, I came here. Simple as that, Asteria."

"How fun," Asteria mumbled. "I don't know why they had us go on vacation. We don't have anything planned."

"See," Casper looked up from his waffles. "That is where you're wrong, sweetheart. You and I have a date with sea turtles."

"What?" Asteria's eyebrows went together.

"I got us tickets to an Aquarium, you idiot," Casper rolled his eyes, getting up and putting his plate into the sink before leaning into the counter. "Go get ready. You look like you just rolled out of bed."

"Because I did." Asteria hissed. "I'll be back in 20."

Asteria and Casper left 20 minutes later, this time—Casper drove his car. Asteria never realized how nice his car was. It was insanely clean and he had surf wax stickers on his dashboard.

Casper pulled up to the Aquarium and they got out. Asteria admired the beautiful sea life paintings on the walls as they got toward the entrance.

"It's so beautiful," Asteria said as they walked past the entrance and toward the Aquarium. "Can we see the Penguins?"

"Slow your roll," Casper laughed. "We'll get to see everything. I got us all day passes, love."

"First, don't call me love. Two, you're the best ever." Asteria smiled brightly as walked toward the first exhibit where starfish were.

Asteria grinned immensely when she touched one. "It's so slimy," She mumbled to Casper as they walked through the rest.

Casper really wanted to see the fish—he had one back home, which his best friend was feeding while he was gone, and his name was George. And Casper fucking loved that fish.

After an hour of walking through the touch and feel exhibit, they moved toward the bigger animals. Like the Penguins, Sea Turtles, etcetera.

They got to the Sea Turtles and Asteria was over the moon. She looked up at the ones swimming above them in the sea tunnel they were in and mumbled. "Aren't they gorgeous?"

She moved to make eye contact with Casper, who was already looking at her.

"Yes. They are beautiful."

The two moved past the exhibit and now it was nearly 1 pm, and it was safe to say they were both hungry. Asteria and Casper walked through the gardens—looking for a lunch area.

Casper finally found one and they walked toward it—talking about the Penguins they looked at previously. Casper watched as Asteria talked about Penguin facts, ones her uncle, Luke, told her.

Asteria hated to admit it—but she was having a lot of fun. Casper even took candid photos of her.

Casper and Asteria approached the food place and they both ordered. When Asteria was about to pull out her card, Casper stood right in front of her, giving the cashier a cheeky smile, and handing him his own card.

"Casper!" Asteria gasped. "I was going to pay for that!"

"I took you here against your will, sweetheart," Casper said as he glanced over his shoulder. "I'm not gonna make you pay for something you never planned on doing."

Asteria rolled her eyes at that statement.

They sat down with their food 5 minutes later and Casper smiled. "Are my plans satisfying you yet?"

"Very." Asteria smiled. "You're a good planner, Casper."

"Why thank you, Asteria." Casper sent her a cheeky smile.

It was safe to say that the day was a success. Casper took Asteria everywhere she wanted to go—even if she wanted to see something twice. He was happy that she was happy—as cliche as that sounds.

"Alright," Asteria exhaled as they left the Dolphin exhibit. "We should head home soon."

"Yeah," Casper frowned. "Let's head to the gift shop. I want a stuffed animal or some shit."

Asteria and Casper found the gift shop and went inside. Asteria happily paid for two hoodies with the Sea Turtles on the back, making a good memory for the both of them. Casper happily paid for two giant Dolphin stuffed animals that were insanely overpriced— but as he said, "Memories."

Asteria and Casper walked out of the Aquarium to his car and packed everything into the back. It was nearly 5 pm, which made them realize how late they'd stayed.

"I'm hungry," Casper said as he waited at the exit of the Aquarium. He turned his head to Asteria. "Want to go to a fancy restaurant?"

Asteria snorted. "Like we could afford a fancy restaurant, Casper."

"Our parents are doctors, Asteria," Casper's face scrunched up. "Of course I can afford a fancy restaurant for you. Come on, pick up your phone and choose."

Asteria rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. She saw another unknown text and her eyes widened slightly.

1+ 555-555-5555
I thought I told you to stay away from him, Asteria. Yet you went to the Aquarium. Trust me, I mean it when I say I will make your life a living hell.