aster.

Apollo, Casper and Asteria walked into the house and flicked on the lights carefully. Casper was behind Asteria and Apollo – the two siblings holding hands.

"Is anyone home?" Casper asked, examining the living room.

"No," Asteria shook her head and walked toward the wooden staircase with Casper trailing behind. "Everyone's busy."

Apollo and Asteria both collectively turned to a bedroom, one that was one Apollo definitely slept in, and she looked back at Casper.

"I'm going to put Apollo to sleep. If you'd like, you can hang out in my room if you'd like. I assume you know where it is," Asteria says silently.

Casper takes the note as 'get the hell out' and walks away with his hands in his pockets. He enters Asteria's bedroom, where the ocean waves are heard through the window, and he's at peace.

Mixed with the smell of Asteria and the smell of the salt water waves makes his heart jump.

10 minutes later, Asteria walks into her room where Casper is passed out on the bed. His phone is still in his hand, and his back is against the pillow Asteria used the night before to cuddle with while sleeping.

His mouth is slightly open, and he's breathing softly. His shoes are still on and Asteria frowns a little – knowing that if she let Casper sleep with his shoes on, he'd get dirt all over her bed.

She walked up next to him and tapped his chest. When he doesn't make a move, she whispers. "Casper?"

When he doesn't move for the second time, she pokes his cheek – which wakes him straight up. He opened his eyes and shot up instantly. "What—"

"You fell asleep." Asteria said quickly, holding her hands up. "Calm down."

"Fuck," Casper mutters, rolling over slightly. "Sorry."

Asteria finds herself entrapped in the way Casper said the curse word, Fuck. She swallows thickly. "It's fine." She manages out. "Take off your shoes."

Casper nods and sits up fully, untying his shoes and standing up with them in hand. "Where do you want me to sleep?"

Asteria looked up at him. "You can—" Asteria blinked. "I'm not really supposed to—" She exhaled a long breath. "You can sleep on my bed."

"On your bed?"

"With me."

Casper's eyes nearly fall from their sockets when she says that. He suddenly stammers over his words, trying to find the perfect way to say "With you?!" Without sounding offended.

"Don't get your mind twisted," Asteria mumbled. "I'll set up a pillow wall."

"R—" Casper's breath hitches. "Right."

Asteria closes her eyes for a moment before quickly turning on her heels and walking toward the bathroom attached to her bedroom. "Stay here. Don't move."

Asteria entered the bathroom to change into an oversized t-shirt and shorts, due to the hot weather of her room. She looked in the mirror before mumbling. "What are you doing, Asteria?"

After her minor mental breakdown, she came back into the room where Casper was laying down on his phone. His eyes trailed to Asteria as she climbed into the bed.

"Don't get any funny ideas, Casper." Asteria said firmly.

Casper narrowed his eyes. "I might be an asshole, Aster, but I'm not going to do anything without your permission."