silver star necklace.

The drive to the vacation house was quite literally the longest and most exhausting ride ever. Asteria drove alone—Apollo sitting in their dad's car and Casper took his own car. She played music, but it just wasn't hitting the way she wanted it too.

She was now sitting in her vacation bedroom with her suitcase on the floor and half asleep.

She already missed Ashton, Calum and Luke—but they all stayed behind.

"Love,"

Asteria looked up from her sleepy state to see her dad, examining her vacation room before seeing her laying on the floor, a stuffed animal propping her head up. He let out a small laugh.

"Tired?" He asked gently, extending his hand for her.

Asteria nodded and took it gently, standing up slowly. "Yes." She confirmed. "I've been trying to unpack, but no ambition."

Michael chuckled, wrapping his arms gently around his daughter and hugging her into his chest. He hummed against her hair.

"Would you be mad at me if I said I was sending you and Casper to get groceries for our vacation home?"

Asteria let out a loud whine, stepping away from her dad and meeting his eyes. "No," She exhaled. "I guess not."

"He's outside in your car already," Michael said, a bit cheekily. Asteria sent him a flat look before slowly putting her white converse on.

"Send me a list." She said before walking out of her room and downstairs to her car.

Casper was sitting in the passenger seat, on his phone. When his eyes met Asteria's, he put his phone down.

Asteria got into the driver's seat, mumbled, "Hey," before starting the car and driving. Casper watched her gently, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What?" Asteria glanced over at him as she drove.

"Eyes on the road, sweetheart." Casper pointed out. "I asked you what was wrong."

"Nothing," She said quickly. "I'm just fucking tired is all. And my fucking favorite necklace broke today."

Casper frowned. "What necklace?"

"It was a necklace with a star on it. It was also hollow—it was just the outline of a star and it broke while I was trudging the suitcase to my bedroom." Asteria complained. "I was fucking pissed."

Casper knew exactly what necklace she was talking about.

Casper and Asteria arrived at their local target and Asteria parked, grabbing her wallet and keys as Casper did the same—and they walked to the sliding doors.

"I need some alcohol," Casper mumbled.

Asteria let out a snort laugh, meeting his eyes. "With what legal ID, buddy?"

Casper sent Asteria a glare before they continued to shop. Casper bought everything his mom told him to buy, and then he pulled out his phone as Asteria was walking to the milk aisle.

He pulled up amazon, and searched for something. And when he found it, he wasted no time buying it.

"I think I need some alcohol, too, Casper." Asteria mumbled as she approached the cart and put two full gallons of milk into the cart.

Casper snapped his head up and put his phone away. "With what legal ID, sweetheart?"

"Shut the fuck up, Casper the fucking ghost."

OH MY GOD MICHALE AND CRYSTALS ANNOUNCEMENT AND LUKE CALLING SIERRA HIS WIFE I NEED A LONG LONG LONG MOMENT

MY STORIES ARE BECOMING REAL