being home.

Asteria finally got home around 1 am.

Being home in Hawaii felt like a dream. Australia is gorgeous, but Hawaii is home.

Asteria began unpacking her things once she got inside her bedroom. Putting dirty clothes in her hamper, putting away clothes she hadn't worn in her dressers, socks and underwear in their own pile, everything you'd do once you get home.

She was a little jetlagged, but was also nearly ready to pass out.

Asteria pushed her suitcase into her closet and hung up her traveling backpack on a hook near her door and grabbed a pair of pajamas she had gotten from Garage. They were white with blue flowers all over, and a tank top matching.

Asteria went into her bathroom and showered off the airport. She washed everything — her body, her hair. She shaved, exfoliated.

Asteria got out and put her hair into a towel and changed into her pajamas and brushed her hair and teeth before walking back into her bedroom. She opened her balcony doors to listen to the ocean and for some fresh air.

She guaranteed everyone was sleeping. Apollo was already asleep on the car ride home.

Just then, she'd heard a little clink noise, followed by more.

"Aster?"

Asteria's smile lit up before she walked out to her balcony. She saw Casper on the ground, in a black t-shirt and gray Nike sweats and his brown mop hair falling over his eyes.

"Casper," Asteria giggled, "What are you doing here? Climb up."

Casper hurried up the little ladder she had on the side, and climbed into the balcony before quickly cupping Asteria's cheeks and kissing her like no tomorrow.

They both stumbled back and Asteria's back gently pressed against the railing of the balcony. Her hands found his waistline and gently traced his sides.

"I missed you," He quickly pulled away, and then peppered her face with kisses. "So, so much. You look gorgeous. You smell so good, baby."

Asteria giggled as he pulled away to look at her.

"How was your trip?" He asked gently, now pulling her into a loving hug.

Asteria sighed contently into his chest. "Long. I'm so tired."

"I know, I bet," Casper kissed her forehead. "C'mon, let's lay down."

Casper laid down and Asteria dried her hair before crawling next to him. She laid next to him with her cheek pressed against his chest. His fingers gently ran through her hair.

"I wanted to see you." Casper hummed. "Once you said you were almost home, I got in my car and came to see you."

"Couldn't wait?" She asked.

"Nope!"